Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP Vet Looking for next best thing

XforsakerXXforsakerX Member UncommonPosts: 124
played EQ since 1999 fell in love with Dark age of Camelot when it came out, especially the pvp system, Played WOW since Vanilla , and just seeking if there is a game out there with genuinally good PVP, i havep layed GW2 not my cup of tea, i will not play wow again....Does a game with Good pvp exist right now, and please don't say EVE

AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
6142MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Antec Gaming Phenom
Windows Vista™ Home Premium

Comments

• WarhawkeWarhawke Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Have a new look of the future game....Camelot Unchained. It's from Mark Jacobs the co-founder of Mythic.
  • Rthuth434Rthuth434 Member Posts: 346
    DAoC? besides that if you played WoW for pvp check out tera or swtor.
  • XforsakerXXforsakerX Member UncommonPosts: 124
    I've had a look at Tera, don't think i would like it, SWTOR is not apart of my Genre , and I've been reading up on Camelot Unchained , and seem's it won't be out for awhile, was hoping for something that would catch my interest now untill something better came out this year to next year.

AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    6142MB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    Antec Gaming Phenom
    Windows Vista™ Home Premium

• OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163

A few worth taking a look at:

• Planetside 2
    • Darkfall
    • Age of Conan
  • GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by XforsakerX
    played EQ since 1999 fell in love with Dark age of Camelot when it came out, especially the pvp system, Played WOW since Vanilla , and just seeking if there is a game out there with genuinally good PVP, i havep layed GW2 not my cup of tea, i will not play wow again....Does a game with Good pvp exist right now, and please don't say EVE

You could try out Forge. 

http://www.playforgewar.com/

It's the MMO PvP but nothing else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXpUZw9_Ti4

• KraylorKraylor Member Posts: 94

Look into The Repopulation.   It is due out Q4 2013 and has city sieges and open world PvP.

Waiting on: The Repopulation

• MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

You can try Secret World if you want :3

i have secret world too so if you end up trying it out mebbe we can play together.

i play Cabal, Warframe, LoL and currently added Ace Combat on my steam account :3

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• Astro6Astro6 Member UncommonPosts: 247

Age of wushu you might want to look at that ful open world pvp,guild wars pvp,school pvp and release battfield pvp.

There are no levels no classes just skills im playing till archeage is in open beta.

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,071
    Vendetta Online - open-world pvp, twitch combat, resource and territory control, dynamically conquerable content, sandbox environment.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• SQTOSQTO Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by Astro6

Age of wushu you might want to look at that ful open world pvp,guild wars pvp,school pvp and release battfield pvp.

There are no levels no classes just skills im playing till archeage is in open beta.

This.

As a pvp player i am having a lot of fun with AoW because of the many different pvp options.

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    DoTA 2