Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The Father" of RPG doesn't have Ranger class.

2»

Comments

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023

archer ranger and scourge warlock are the next classes to be released shortly after release...they said they are currently working on 5 additional classes as addition to the release 5...

2 of which are the ranger and the warlock, leaves 3 more for your imagination.... my assumption would be monk (unarmed, tanky?), either dualwield ranger or warrior (striker / dw) and druid (melee healer alternative?...bard would also be an option as a support character i think

besides, dont forget its a free to play game so you cant apply the same standards...

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    The game is in Alpha-state and not all features/races/classes have been revealed yet possibly?
    http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • Crunchy222Crunchy222 Member CommonPosts: 386
    Perhaps PWI is planning to have race and class lockboxes drop and then sell the keys in the cash shop!
  • jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777

yet another derp thread by someone that hates the game because its F2P and is looking to try to attack it based on something else, something that everyone that cares a lick about the game already knows that they are going to be releasing more classes periodically after release.

Please try again, in another brand new "I need to protect P2P for some reason" threads.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

Originally posted by Fusion
    The game is in Alpha-state and not all features/races/classes have been revealed yet possibly?

well since the first BETA weekend past, i think we are in beta right now...

• AlcuinAlcuin Member UncommonPosts: 331
    In blue box D&D, no ranger class existed. but i guess all you had to do was arm your thief with a bow and have him or her focus On sneaking around and climbing instead of stealing... There's your ranger.

Alternatively, you could give your "fighting men" high dexterity, leather armor and a bow.
    Ranger!

Originally posted by Alcuin
    In blue box D&D, no ranger class existed. but i guess all you had to do was arm your thief with a bow and have him or her focus On sneaking around and climbing instead of stealing... There's your ranger.

Alternatively, you could give your "fighting men" high dexterity, leather armor and a bow.
    Ranger!

i would prefer a more generic type of system with no or just archetype classes that lets you branch out a lot more...the only advantage i see in such a heavily divided class system is that it gives you "ideas" of "how to play"...

i think the seecret world solved that with decks pretty nicely