Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

ESO Heavy Armor Art

MyTabbycatMyTabbycat SP, MOPosts: 316Member Uncommon

http://i.imgur.com/lfP7Rv6.jpg

To celebrate 1 million likes on their Facebook page, ZOS released some heavy armor art. I personally really like them and think they have a TES feel. What do you think? Do you have a favorite?

Comments

• AeonbladesAeonblades Home, GAPosts: 2,083Member
    That Breton is a BAMF. The Nord looks too skyrimmy, was hoping for a little bit more unique for them. High Elf looks decent too.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 20,573Member Epic

Heck I like them all.

since I will end up playing a dark or high elf I voted for High Elf.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly genevaPosts: 734Member

aww need female model for me. =D
    can't judge much on male, I guess Nord is my favorite.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• MaephistoMaephisto somewhere, DCPosts: 632Member
    Where is the Orc heavy set?

• mistmakermistmaker viennaPosts: 271Member Uncommon

Originally posted by MaephistoWhere is the Orc heavy set?

orcs wear just underwear, didnt you see the movies?! :-)

they have heavy armor thick skin

• azzamasinazzamasin Butler, OHPosts: 3,090Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by MyTabbycat
    http://i.imgur.com/lfP7Rv6.jpg To celebrate 1 million likes on their Facebook page, ZOS released some heavy armor art. I personally really like them and think they have a TES feel. What do you think? Do you have a favorite?

TBH I like em all but the helm on the Breton looks to bland so then it becomes a toss up between eld and nord.  Chose the Elf because it looks prettier.  image

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• MaephistoMaephisto somewhere, DCPosts: 632Member

The release of this heavy armor art speaks to a concern I have for TESO.  TESO is coming up on 6 years of development and there is little released in terms of info or gameplay footage. 

Im going to use GW2 as a comparison here.  At a similar point in GW2's development, they released incredibly compelling and raw gameplay footage.  No CGI crap.
    I remember this because it was the first video I watched and it immediately had me hooked.  Remember, beta didnt start for another year or so after this video was shown (IIRC).  I also use this as a measuring stick for other games. 

I am slightly concerned because we havent seen any recent footage (similar in scope to what I posted above), and TESO is six years into development and beta is just around the corner.

I really hope they release something great soon.  It would put some concerns I have to rest.