Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unidentified Land Mass

In the trailer, there is a land mass to the northwest of Britain.  No .. not Ireland.  And no .. not Greenland.

Bewm.

Comments

• HokibukisaHokibukisa Member Posts: 185

Atlantis?

Edit: More probably Avalon

• mugsiemugsie Member Posts: 5
    I always thought Atlantis was modern day Madagascar.
  • MarkJacobsMarkJacobs CEO City State EntertainmentMember RarePosts: 649
    Originally posted by mugsie

In the trailer, there is a land mass to the northwest of Britain.  No .. not Ireland.  And no .. not Greenland.

Bewm.

Told ya.  It was also an inside joke. I love stuff like that. Put lots of hidden stuff in MoO's dialogue, names, messages I used to post on the Vault ocassionally  and other stuff I wrote contained hidden messages. I amuse easily sometimes. :)

Mark Jacobs
    CEO, City State Entertainment

• HokibukisaHokibukisa Member Posts: 185
    Well atlantis was supposed to be beyond the pillars of hercules, which were gibraltar and jebel musa, so if it was atlantis it would have been southwest of spain.

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    honestly, they probably spilled coffee on that area of the map, and didn't feel like re-printing it, so just used it as is.

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351
    Originally posted by time007
    honestly, they probably spilled coffee on that area of the map, and didn't feel like re-printing it, so just used it as is.

And this kiddie-winks is how Agramon came to be :)

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    Originally posted by MarkJacobs

Bewm.

Told ya.  It was also an inside joke. I love stuff like that. Put lots of hidden stuff in MoO's dialogue, names, messages I used to post on the Vault ocassionally  and other stuff I wrote contained hidden messages. I amuse easily sometimes. :)

For your easy amusement and for me and some friends of mine any chance of player cities like in SB?

• skyexileskyexile Member CommonPosts: 692

In the trailer, there is a land mass to the northwest of Britain.  No .. not Ireland.  And no .. not Greenland. Bewm.

Part of the other world that came through with the piercing of the veil, theres lots of dragons, mobs and all the high level PVE loot will come from that zone.

SKYeXile
    TRF - GM - GW2, PS2, WAR, AION, Rift, WoW, WOT....etc...
    Future Crew - High Council. Planetside 1 & 2.

• KruulKruul Member UncommonPosts: 482
    The Atlantis Unchained expansion is already in the works.