Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SCREENSHOTS feed straight from the closed BETA

XepherdXepherd Member UncommonPosts: 105

For you my friends!

Best graphics quality you can get in this game.

Enjoy (or not)

http://xepherd.perso.sfr.fr/screens/nwn/

(I'll post more as I advance further)

Comments

• superussuperus Member Posts: 94
    excellent job and the angles on these shots are top notch!
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    The art kinda reminds me of LotRO
    Chamber of Chains
  • bunzagabunzaga Member UncommonPosts: 36

Got to like number 10 'Mount Merchant'...

The hype I had for this game is dissipating.  I think it all started around the time they announced their $200.00 'donation' pack.

I hope they made a lot of money from that, because I won't be giving them a cent, and I most likely won't play this game at all.

Have any screen shots for ESO?

• XepherdXepherd Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Originally posted by superus
    excellent job and the angles on these shots are top notch!

Thanks a lot!

I'll make a ZIP file available for download, with the 1080p versions, later on...

I also have a 2ND batch almost full. Thanks for checking!

Thanks to this people who can't (or don't want to) shell out $59 for the closed BETA can still see how the game looks for real. I'll also upload many vids on my YT channel...

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Thanks for sharing. It certainly has a nice D&D look IMO, earth colours and not too bad, from the looks of it. ^^

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708
    Originally posted by bunzaga

Got to like number 10 'Mount Merchant'...

The hype I had for this game is dissipating.  I think it all started around the time they announced their $200.00 'donation' pack.

I hope they made a lot of money from that, because I won't be giving them a cent, and I most likely won't play this game at all.

Have any screen shots for ESO?

As of the last weekend beta there are multiple mount screens.  Mounts may be purchased with gold or astrals.  Each of which are easily obtained through gameplay.  So I am not sure how you would give them money for mounts, unless you were thinking they are only available through the cash shop, which is not true.

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S