Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing and why? [February]

Comments

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Tera mostly but a little defiance sky rim and Dcuo

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• LoverNoFighterLoverNoFighter Member Posts: 294

The best game ever: SWG pre cu

Grinding out my MPistoleer/TKM toon atm and having a blast. :-)

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Honestly I'm in that "waiting area" again with MMOs.  Dabbling very lightly in Lotro, GW2, WoW and tons of console games while waiting for Neverwinter, TESO, Wildstar and ArcheAge.  Sucks, even older MMOs seem to be in "slow" mode.
  • JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

The problem with these type threads is I've answered them so many times I don't know if I'm repeating myself on the same thread.  Don't think I've input on this one yet.

I'm back to playing Sims 2.  I like the level of control over my world I get from hacks, mods, and customizing.  I really have an issue with following other people's rules.  I want a world I can control and manipulate.  One where I'm the god powerful GM.  I miss killing things and socializing.  Probably why I talk to much on these forums.

My mmorpg game will always be Mabinogi.  Reason is the music.  It was genius to make music composition part of game play and I have never seen any game anywhere even attempt something so unique.  They won my undieing support for that alone.  I love you Korea.  But alas all good things must harbor an equivalent evil and I find Mabinogi virtually unplayable do to lag issues.  So I log in just enough to accumulate AP.

Otherwise I've resurrected tv night and my sister's youngest come an watch anime.  Inyuasha is our current.  I thought I didn't like it anymore but seeing it again thru young eyes makes me remember how many questions I had.

• PedoBearPedoBear Member Posts: 8

Hello kitty online

My Diva Doll

Oh My Dollz

Ice Age online

I find these games stimulating.

• mayh3mmayh3m Member UncommonPosts: 79
    Playing some Tera. And Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

Chivalry is pretty damn fun.

Current: BDO
    Looking forward to: Crowfall & Chronicles of Elyria

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767

TERA - I came back once it hit f2p and suprisingly enjoyed it alot.

War Thunder - what I had hoped World of Airplanes would be, awesome game, immense fun.

Secret World - the quests and writing are still some of the best.

Also a bit of RaiderZ, GW2 and an ass load of indies.

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

TSW,active

TOR,sometimes(but only war zones)

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Guild Wars 2 - this is what I play most of the time

Forza 4 or Horizon depends on the mood :D

Mortal Kombat 9 - I play the odd vs match here and there

But I play for about 40 hours a month at the moment so it probably works out at about 10 hours per game per month.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

I'm actually replaying a lot of single player games right now. I just built a new gaming rig so I'm trying it out with all of my old favorites. GTA IV, Silent Hunter 3, Deus Ex, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout: NV, DayZ, Prototype and a whole lot more. The only MMO I've been playing lately is TOR as I wanted to try it but I'm already tiring of it. It's a good single player game but a MMO? Not really.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• GaoxinGaoxin Member UncommonPosts: 198

Diablo 3 - 1.07 Monk (bell massacre :D)

LoL

Dead or Alive 5

waiting just as everyone else for: TSO and FF

• Stainless72Stainless72 Member UncommonPosts: 16

SWGEmu atm

• mikunimanmikuniman Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Tera, Vindictus, Swtor, Firefall and ME3 Multiplayer
  • MazudhtMazudht Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Playing Rift (barely) while I wait patiently for something better to come along.
  • Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458
    PoE most of the time,also SWTOR and a little D3.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    I'm playing the My Little Pony game on my Kindle cuz im too lazy to get off my couch and bootup my PC.
  • PalladinPalladin Member UncommonPosts: 430

Right now I am plaing Guildwars 2 because there isn't anything better going on and nothing in development looks to be any better.

I spend allot of time these days pining for the good old days of Everquest. Some of the thingsI loved aobut EQwere

1. Complex dungeons.

2. Zero instancing.

3. Open world pvp no BGs or arena.

4. Leveling was challenging which tended to weed out morrons.

If a game must have BGs and Arena then any gear obtained there should only be used there.

AMD Phenum II x4 3.6Ghz 975 black edition
    8 gig Ram
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 760

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

GW2

EQ2

• cjtigncjtign Member UncommonPosts: 61

The Secret World

After the last 1.4-1.5 PvP updates its probably one of the best PvP games I've ever experienced. Possibly a little too hardcore for some but has PvP missions, can level and gear up entirely through pvp, 3 persistant fusang pvp zones which is like colony zone in knight online or RvR in DAoC.

Also has multiple minigames you can queue up for capture flag, king of the hill

Has 3 persistant PvP areas you can fight up as raids which is really really fun.

Pvp Duels monthly w/ prizes and cabal ladder pvp wars

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

February edition???

Its march already :( 

But right now Im playing Little Kings Story again and just generally chillaxing with it.  My friend n I havent found any new games to play so we just play either Castle Crashers or battle for middle earth 2.  

Little Kings Story because its nice and relaxing, Castle Crashers cuz its mindless fun, BFME2 because Eomer + Horsemen = funsies. 

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• DzoneDzone Member UncommonPosts: 371
    In March i may be playing one or 2 games soon, sim city and ni no kuni, but atm im just messin around with the sims 3 some.
  • LummLumm Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Back to playing FFXI because i just cant find a better overall MMO out there. So sick of these MMOs with such a linear end game path with hardly any content to keep me busy.
  • SquatchinSquatchin Member Posts: 93

Currently I am playing a little bit of everything waiting for ESO to come out as well as Neverwinter.

Rift(small doses)

Marvel Heroes(meh game, too many wolverines on one screen ruins it for me)

Age of Conan

and a hell of a lot of Left 4 Dead 2. I always seem to go back to this game when everything else is stale.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Stormakov
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Gw2 because at 400 hours I still have about half the games content to see..also awaiting neverwinter beta

What? How... I had 100% Map completion and done every dungeon at least once after 200 give or take. You must afk a lot.

i have only done Ascalon Catacombs 2 times, and Caudecus Manor about 3 times. Got 2 lvl 80s with crappy karma gear. a 5 more lowbies. When i dont rush an mmo i have more fun.

• Sys7emSys7em Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Planetside 2! I'm having too much fun with this game image