Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing and why? [February]

Comments

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

Asheron's call 2 old school mmo re-launched from the grave that was shut down 7 years ago.

Having so much fun that i dont play any other game for last 6 weeks.

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Games I am playing right now

Tribes Ascend - man I have almost clocked up 300 hours in the that game

Starcraft 2 H.O.T beta - just four weeks till release, cannot wait

Games I plan to play this month

Dead space 3 - played the other two so why not

Aliens Colonial marines - yes its an awful game but I am betting its so bad its good.

• wallet113wallet113 Member Posts: 231

BF3

XCOM: enemy unknown

Settlers 7

got burnt  out on MMO , I was playing GW2 till January. just seems nothing really interesting coming out anytime soon.

looking forward to D&D though.

• Sigurd57Sigurd57 Member UncommonPosts: 347

Everquest 2. 

Because every time I try to play something else, i get bored of it too quickly.   I always end up going back to EQ2 since there's still so much I've not done. 

And even though I still run the largest guide site for The Secret World and am a massive fan, I just can't bring myself to log into the game anymore.

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• vort3xvort3x Member Posts: 129

Eventually got bored of GW2, so I went back to DC Universe Online and I'm really enjoying it again. 

I might get back to GW2 once they introduce the new matchup system, rankings, etc, altho I never liked the combat system in that game much, atleast not in pvp, so I doubt I'll go back...

• wireded21wireded21 Member UncommonPosts: 131

Chivalry

Mount & Blade Napoleonic

Euro Truck Simulator

War Z

and sometimes;

SWTOR (Free)

DarkFall UW Beta

WW2 Online Free

Forge

DOD Source

Not really sticking to anyting in particular though at the moment, I think MMO's have become sort of meh... and I just can't seem to stay with anything in particular. Can't put my finger on it.

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    EvE, and I'm more hooked than ever >_<

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• PerramasPerramas Member UncommonPosts: 83
    EVE, Neverwinter Nights 1 multiplayer and Dwarf Fortress.

FUncom putting the FU in fun since 1993.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Path of Exile

Guild Wars 2

Dead Space 3

Why? Dead Space is new so i want to beat it. Path of exile just hit Open beta and im leveling on HC and im still leveling my Warrior in GW2.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

Skyrim, like it's November 2011 still!

Shogun 2 Total War

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    Freecell and Tut's Tomb.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

Sins of Solar Empire. If Eve combat looked like in that game, it would be so much more fun to play.

As for MMOs? Dont see any, which I havent already played, worth subscribing too and I dont want to play F2P MMOs. Looking forward to Defiance though, even though it is F2P?

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

GW2

Asheron's Call

Skyrim

Torchlight 2

Tera

RaiderZ

Pretty much flip a coin to see which one I log into after work.  Usually GW2 or AC wins out though

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• justincojustinco Member Posts: 12

BF3

GW2

• RossbossRossboss Member Posts: 240
    Runes of Magic. I keep playing for the community/friends.

I played WoW up until WotLK, played RoM for 2 years and now Rift.
    I am F2P player. I support games when I feel they deserve my money and I want the items enough.
    I don't troll, and I don't take kindly to trolls.

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198
    Had to go back to PnP gaming. MMOs are done!
  • MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

Cabal - casual gaming that i cant just leave alone

Warframe - scifi mmo/fps thats so ozum

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

GW2

TERA

Warmachine (tabletop)

40k 6th edition (tabletop

and just started running a Desthwatch PnP game online using a virtual table top with friends

Been thinking that if  I ever get that burned out feeling on TERA OR GW2 I might try out SWTOR

• YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    EQ2 mainly, TL2 and some Oblivion some
  • Adhesive33Adhesive33 Member UncommonPosts: 227
    Path of Exile, mainly. I try to squeeze in a little bit of Tera and Chivalry, here and there. 
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380

Civilization 5, because I'm stuck in a hotel in the middle of the Mohave desert with shitty internet.

Otherwise I would be shooting people in the face in Planetside 2 or blowing people's tanks up in World of Tanks.

• UristMcDwarfUristMcDwarf Member UncommonPosts: 111

Counter-Strike,  DayZ

Currently Playing:
    nothing :(

• ZefireZefire Member Posts: 676

Dragon age origins full moded without god items ofcourse.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

TSW

Age of Conan

EvE

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200
    EVE Online, World of Tanks and various single player games from my Steam library.