Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TR] [Connery] - The Opposition Force - Military Realism Outfit

What is the Opposition Force?

We are a Terran Republic military realism clan that utilizes strategy and tactics to win battles instead of raw numbers. We specialize in strategic Joint Operations that can overwhelm larger forces and quickly reinforce failing defenses anywhere in Auraxis.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for mature solders, 18 years of age or older, that want to fight in an organized outfit. You must follow the chain of command, as communication and structure are of the utmost importance. The use of TeamSpeak is mandatory. OP4 accepts both active and hardcore players.

What we offer:

The OP4 offers a very friendly mature community with both casual and hardcore players alike. We believe that real life comes before video games, but when we play, we take our game seriously. We have a TeamSpeak server, website, and community forum. We also offer hands on, and video training to all members.

Short history:

The original OP4 was formed in the last months of 2010, being a clan for the Battlefield series of games. Battlefield’s objective based, and team oriented game design translated well for OP4’s real-world military and law enforcement tactics. In May of 2011, OP4 restructured and created a new leadership model, becoming an exclusive battlefield 3 clan. In October of 2012, OP4 now a seasoned battlefield 3 clan, decided to switch games for new challenges. That game is PlanetSide 2. Today OP4 is a premier Terran Republic military realism clan, operating on the west Connery server.

How to enlist:

Visit http://the-op4.enjin.com and select Enlist Now!
Join us on TeamSpeak: OP4

Comments

• miles78901miles78901 Member Posts: 8

his clan is amazing, I had my doubts but they've made the game 100x more enjoyable for me

• TekknologyTekknology Member Posts: 2
    Great group of people, IMO
  • Rippen7Rippen7 Member Posts: 4

Running ops with these guys is fantastic. Good people, good players. Highly recommended.

• grimeyboygrimeyboy Member Posts: 3
    Ever get tired of being the lone wolf and getting owned.  Or you just don't want to be another part of the zerg.  Give OP4 a try were tactics and teamwork are key.
  • NOID_THADONNOID_THADON Member Posts: 1
    Great group to stay organized and play with like minded people.

Do you sit around playing games by yourself thinking you can get your mad certs and BR's just by jumping from squad to squad? Think again! This is a perfect opportunity to join with a great crew of people and get some shizzy done. Good times, good laughs and good coordinated squads.

Highly recommended. Don't believe us? Hit up the 'Communication is Key - OP4' platoons that happen daily and see for yourself. Stuff gets done and you could be included in that. Come check it out! Questions? Let us know!

• OriginalIronOriginalIron Member Posts: 1
    Running with these guys is a good time. They get work done, consistently and efficiently
    Great group of guys who get work done and know how to have a fun time doing it.
    Come check us out! Almost always running squads/platoons.
    BAM. That's the sound of you finding your new home in PS2. Come check us out! Had an excellent joint ops run last night. Was insanity! Definitely worth giving a shot.
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

666th salutes those about to " Die "

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • TekknologyTekknology Member Posts: 2
    Great leadership leads to great things :)
    Those were some awesome Friday night ops we had.  Still can't believe how great that galaxy engineer mine drop worked it was insane.  If you wanna be apart of cool stuff like this ENLIST TODAY!!!
  • JoeBizzleJoeBizzle Member Posts: 7
    Just joined less than 2 weeks ago and already my KDR has gone up by .01%!

Fo' Shizzle

• SkyreignSkyreign Member Posts: 13
    Been with these guys for a few weeks now. Jumped around between outfits quite a bit but definitely think I've found my home.
  • FrithjofFrithjof Member Posts: 10
    Joined up and was sold the first day. Very organized!
    Time for you to join up and see how much better it is to work as a single distructive unit.
    OP4...the muscle of the Terran Republic!
    What can I say about this outfit? Even the name is OP.

Fo' Shizzle

bump
    Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our Terran dead

Fo' Shizzle

If you are alone, join up learn how much better it is with a great outfit!
    Tried all the other 'organized' outfits? Come see how we're different!
    Every day I learn something new from these guys.

Fo' Shizzle

Lol, there's nothing like showing up to the fight with fewer men than the enemy, and still winning.
    Whether you like Air, Armor or good ole Ground Pounding . . . OP4 does it all . . . and does it very well.

Fo' Shizzle