Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Camelot Unchained: Live Interview with Mark Jacobs TOMORROW!

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

MMORPG.com's Rob Lashley will be interviewing City State Entertainment's Mark Jacobs tomorrow at 1:00 pm EST to talk about Camelot Unchained. You can join in the fun on the MMORPG.com Live Stream channel at the appointed hour!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Cool, thanks!

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• CypeqCypeq Member Posts: 66
    This will be great :-)
  • C3llTherapyC3llTherapy Member Posts: 15
    After reading his blogs and being amazed at how he speaks my thoughts almost verbatim I can't wait! I have quit the MMO world for several years and this seems very promising.
  • HagnarHagnar Member UncommonPosts: 39
    That's nice! I won't miss it! 

Born as a berserker, I was also a hero, a bounty hunter, a paladin ,a troubador and a paladin once again during my Mmo''s experiences .. Now travelling in a galaxy looking for a new adventure

• xer0skillxer0skill Member Posts: 4
    Best valentines ever! <3
  • ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

new blog is up at http://citystateentertainment.com/camelotunchained/

and its breath taking :)

• MueslinatorMueslinator Member Posts: 78
    Originally posted by Arcona

new blog is up at http://citystateentertainment.com/camelotunchained/

and its breath taking :)

With every bit I read on that site, I'm more excited about the game. I've missed taking specific advantages or disadvantages since my Daggerfall days.

I just hope Mark doesn't molyneux us.

• CyborWolfTKCyborWolfTK Member Posts: 77
    Will be there, Can't wait!  :)
  • IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138

I am not sure where the perception of min maxing stats is not fun or welcome in MMOs, but I think it's always better to have that choice to have fun with a build. Also if the stats are redistributable then it's only a benefit to have min maxing stats.

I am already impressed by the ideas and focus of this game. And getting hit and having an affect on appearance has me intrigued.

Sounds great so far.

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Don't like the name much, but I've always wanted DAOC 2. :)
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,373
    Originally posted by tachgb
    Don't like the name much, but I've always wanted DAOC 2. :)

This won't be that game, you'll be disappointed if that is your expectation.

It will be interesting to hear more about the vision for this game, inspired by DAOC true, but not a sequel/remake at all from what we''ve learned so far.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    This is happening right now for any interested.
  • BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

The amount of people loosing their minds over an interview where someone says what they want their game to be...is amusing

It's also a bit sad and scary, but mostly amusing

• ColdrenColdren Member UncommonPosts: 495
    Hmmm.. I must have missed it.. All I'm seeing is a screenshot from Rift..  A brief interview?
  • AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by Coldren
    Hmmm.. I must have missed it.. All I'm seeing is a screenshot from Rift..  A brief interview?

Nope, working for me watching it as we speak.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• ColdrenColdren Member UncommonPosts: 495
    Originally posted by Aeonblades
    Originally posted by Coldren

Nope, working for me watching it as we speak.

Ugh.. Worked in IE not in Firefox for me.. Must be some odd setting.

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    It was a enjoyable interview, thanks Rob and Mark!
  • Postal13Postal13 Member Posts: 94

I missed it....stupid work...

Any chance it'll be turned into a video and posted? That'd be sweet - thanks!

Cunfushus says "Only through wasting time do we realize that time should not be wasted."