Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My PVP Videos - Best Open PVP on the Market

kangbangkangbang Member Posts: 7

I've played MMORPGs since 1996.

Picked up Age of Wushu and I am enjoying my play tremendously.

Aspects of open PVP with new generation movement comabt in sync with the martial arts theme.

Paid 10 bucks to gain beta access a couple months ago, have not spent a dime since. In game economy is player driven so naturally a MMORPG veteran like myself have no problems shining bright like a diamond all day err day.

Check out my vids and give me some views. *Updated* 3/25/13

Drunk PVP #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iDpHS6cq9U

Drunk PVP #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0QDkL4IRZ0

Drunk PVP #3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff99n7AQZlE

Comments

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    When you do that beggar sky slam move do either of you take falling damage?
  • kangbangkangbang Member Posts: 7

I do not take any damage from dunks, neither does Blake Griffin as you can see in Drunk PVP #1.

In Drunk PVP #2, I approached the barrier by performing a slam from outer space, check it out!

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

yea it was that slam from the tangman sky to the valley that made me think about it, that would probably kill you in a normal free fall.

edit: true story, drunk killed me in the valley...the punk..I blame lag.

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466

Hehe, super fly vid with great tunes there my friend, AOW is the nuts.image

• django-djangodjango-django Member Posts: 115

I'm making an alt Beggar for sure.

Got into a brawl with a lower level Beggar, didn't do a huge amount of damge due to his level, but as soon he hit me and I killed him shortly after I found myself stumbling all over the place and had to move into the bushes to calm down. LOL.

Good videos though, makes me want to play a Beggar more!

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Tangmen here. I can without doubt say that beggers like you, I will dart and run for my life. I was looking and hoping the next scene wouldn't be me like imagelol. Yall like the rock to our sicssor.

PvP video 2 is out cold. At two minutes, dodge, dodge WHAM!@! Green Lotus. 3 mins. FINALlY a video showing you can fly in AoW. 

"They were fast as lighniiing. In fact it was a little bit frightening..." lmao perfect. 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • AlamarethAlamareth Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Originally posted by bcbully

Tangmen here. I can without doubt say that beggers like you, I will dart and run for my life. I was looking and hoping the next scene wouldn't be me like imagelol. Yall like the rock to our sicssor.

PvP video 2 is out cold. At two minutes, dodge, dodge WHAM!@! Green Lotus. 3 mins. FINALlY a video showing you can fly in AoW. 

"They were fast as lighniiing. In fact it was a little bit frightening..." lmao perfect. 

Honestly dude, if you are losing on Tangman vs. Lotus Palm Beggar you are doing something seriously wrong.  That's the single biggest counter we have.  You dodge like a madman (makes a 3 hit combo a matter of luck) and your darts + certain synergies make you almost impossible to catch.

That said, Green Lotus'ing someone off the waterfall in Emei is just about the most awesome thing you could ever do.  It's even funnier if you start green lotus, get canceled - double hop, push someone else off a cliff, green lotus them.  :P

I love my beggar, but they aren't particularly good vs. several schools.  Looking long though, synergies with Jianghu skills - beggars look seriously sick.  I can nearly straight beat people now with my 4 mantis skills.

Originally posted by Alamareth

Honestly dude, if you are losing on Tangman vs. Lotus Palm Beggar you are doing something seriously wrong.  That's the single biggest counter we have.  You dodge like a madman (makes a 3 hit combo a matter of luck) and your darts + certain synergies make you almost impossible to catch.

That said, Green Lotus'ing someone off the waterfall in Emei is just about the most awesome thing you could ever do.  It's even funnier if you start green lotus, get canceled - double hop, push someone else off a cliff, green lotus them.  :P

I love my beggar, but they aren't particularly good vs. several schools.  Looking long though, synergies with Jianghu skills - beggars look seriously sick.  I can nearly straight beat people now with my 4 mantis skills.

I highlighted the important parts 

Thanks for the kind words all.

I will be working on Drunk PVP #3 soon and once it is complete I will update this post with a new link.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel if you are a fan, thanks for your time.

If you find yourself lost in the Jianghu, feel free to drop me a line and I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have.

IGN: Drunk

Server: Blue Dragon Server

Drunk PVP #3 has just been released.

Check OP for link.

I take the fight to Scholars and Emei schools. Outnumbered, out of stats, what will our hero do?

Steamed buns ftw. 

4:50 GG everything else. 

Wushu, hop on it.

• DeitylightDeitylight Member UncommonPosts: 103
    i found those videos to be pretty funny, we should duel sometimes.

Originally posted by Deitylight

Funny like haha?

• DeitylightDeitylight Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Originally posted by Deitylight

Funny like haha?

Funny like it was 2 or 3 vs 1 and drunk still won funny lol.

It's always funny to man handle a crap ton of people around you.

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    Funny vids.
  • moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    I'm having a hard time finding the skillful play, then again I've never played the game and from the looks of it. . . you couldn't pay me to play it.
    Originally posted by moosecatlol
    I'm having a hard time finding the skillful play, then again I've never played the game and from the looks of it. . . you couldn't pay me to play it.

You don't see the skill because you don't play the game.  Categorize this one into the No Shit Sherlock binder.

Fail troll is fail.

That said, those videos don't really showcase everything a beggar can do.  It's very vanilla.  I haven't seen video #3 yet, but is Drunk using the stack counters for PvP?

Originally posted by Alamareth
    Originally posted by moosecatlol

You don't see the skill because you don't play the game.  Categorize this one into the No Shit Sherlock binder.

Fail troll is fail.

That said, those videos don't really showcase everything a beggar can do.  It's very vanilla.  I haven't seen video #3 yet, but is Drunk using the stack counters for PvP?

Well 3's not a dueling video (it's damn good work though), it's open world. The second internal stacks are going up and going off. I'd have to look closer to see if he timed it up to knock down a group of people, the women in the video distracted me.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

In short, Drunk PVP #3 was to showcase the possibility to be outnumbered and win in Age of Wushu. Players of all levels are able to land their CCs on you. 3 well coordinated low levels players can easily chain CC 1 higher level player if they were to space out their abilities.

While it is true, Beggars are able to full combo someone into the 100% club using the 2nd internal, it does not actually make for great video content. I personally prefer many kills and Jianghu women in my videos.

But I will definately keep this in mind, and perhaps in Drunk PVP #4 I will showcase some full beggar chains.

Thanks again!

Yeah, definitely try to get that 2nd internal involved because that's what really separates good beggars from people that just spam buttons and try to get lucky with the insane trading on Lotus Palm.

WIthout it, I'm not sure how you are beat anyone that's at max level because it's just about the only way to prevent Flying Horse from totally screwing you.  I've fought many a battle where I literally run out of internal force simply from having to chew through 2+ full HP bars with nonstop battling.

Short story - Wudang are Beggars worst nightmare.  Anyone with Flying Horse and Circle the Moon Thrice are a very, very close second.

Overall, I find the class pretty gimpy without meridians...but you wouldn't ever know that based on your videos.

I don't have problems beating Wudang, please watch Drunk PVP #2. While the 2nd internal's proc is very helpful in situations, it does not make or break the beggar class. Nor is it required to defeat other classes. Beggars may not be the best duelers, but I do not play sandbox mmorpg's to duel. I play them for the open world pvp experience.
    Originally posted by kangbang
    I don't have problems beating Wudang, please watch Drunk PVP #2. While the 2nd internal's proc is very helpful in situations, it does not make or break the beggar class. Nor is it required to defeat other classes. Beggars may not be the best duelers, but I do not play sandbox mmorpg's to duel. I play them for the open world pvp experience.

Fair enough, but versus equal skilled players - a Wudang will 100% beat an internal beggar (for now).  The range from Spirit Snake and Crying Stick are able to get around that issue, but it's not all that viable to use both due to the different accuracy stats.

Breeze Sword cancels everything on Lotus Palm.  All the Wudang has to do is stand still.  It's pretty frustrating!

Sustainability is the beggars problem.  Our skills cost a lot and our internal is extremely low (Shaos have similar issues).  Thus, when it comes to extended battling we do have a major problem if we don't dip into regen skills like CtMT.

I have seen that #2 video and I don't think you've seen a top tier Wudang yet....

Granted, open world is vastly different.  It's so much easier to drop in and get our 3-hit combo off right from the beginning. That's usually enough to gaurentee a win.

I've fought plenty of "top tier" Wudangs in open world. My track record vs them are about 50%.

My videos are meant to entertain, not show case my personal skill.

While I do appreciate critiques of my videos, to blanket statement that Beggars are not good players unless they are utilizing their 2nd internal counters is a way to say "I think I know what a class is all about because I've played the game." No, beggars perform just fine in the open world. Wudang is a great class to be based because you wont have to purchase flying horse but it will not make you a better player just by picking Wudang.

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by kangbang

I've fought plenty of "top tier" Wudangs in open world. My track record vs them are about 50%.

My videos are meant to entertain, not show case my personal skill.

While I do appreciate critiques of my videos, to blanket statement that Beggars are not good players unless they are utilizing their 2nd internal counters is a way to say "I think I know what a class is all about because I've played the game." No, beggars perform just fine in the open world. Wudang is a great class to be based because you wont have to purchase flying horse but it will not make you a better player just by picking Wudang.

I was thoroughly entertained.  I loved all of the dunking going on, which makes beggar look really fun to play.  I have been farting around with beggar for about a week and after watching your videos make me want to keep that school when I roll on White Tiger.  These are definitely some of the better videos I have seen on the game.  Keep it up image

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor