Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there any good sandboxes out there?

SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554

Im not big on themepark MMO's and GW2 was the last one i will bother with, just not my playstyle.

But i have failed to find any decent sandbox games out there, i mena sure there is Eve, UO and i guess Istaria to a certain extent as the crafting in that game was stellar.  But is there any new generation sandbox out there atm that can fill my MMO void until The repopulation or similar games come out within the next couplde of years?

Ive tried Mortal Online and it was just to buggy to bother, Darkfall was grat pvp and kept my attention but the new version has no sandbox features at all and seems more of an arena pvp game, Wurm online is just bad on so many levels its hard to enjoy the sandbox, Xyson was cool but has no population and it seemed pointless overall.

Any suggestions are appreciated, it also mush t be a 3d sandbox and not a 2d like salem or haven and earth, my enjoyment from the 2d games died with UO when i left it a few years ago.

If not i guess i wait until somethign good comes out.

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Salenger

If not i guess i wait until somethign good comes out.

Meanwhile, there are lots of entertainment other than MMOs. Do you play SP games? The new Dead Space 3 wasn't bad.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Age of Wushu. Hop on it.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    I've not looked at it in a long time but is Ryzom still around? If so check that out.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson