Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Ability to vote on comments (a la reddit or youtube)

2»

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Stone Mountain, GAPosts: 13,666Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Originally posted by MikeB
    Originally posted by ZoeMcCloskey

I'd vote for this :P

Well I think it would be a good idea, but they do need to be careful in how to implement it.  I would say what others have said wehre you can only + or like something, no need for downvotes.

I'm more partial to this as well. Less room for abuse and griefing.

I agree, + votes or likes will have the same desired effect, but without the trolling capacity.

If there was a +/Like feature right now, I'd give it to these posts ---^

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• ScotScot UKPosts: 5,762Member Uncommon
    We are ot sheep, we do not need to be herded by votes into thinking the "right way". Or perhaps there are those of you out there who think we do?
  • zethcarnzethcarn Kentucky, KYPosts: 1,558Member

[deleted]  

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG MelbournePosts: 1,133Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Senadina
    No. Please no. This is just asking for griefing. Look at the poison Metacritic has become to the entertainment industry. These systems of popular vote are too ripe for abuse. Even unpopular opinions deserve to be heard.

^ This.

I agree with the ability to +Like, but not the ability to downvote.

Otherwise people can't even joke around on the forums anymore, which will make it a sad place to be.

2»