Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Contest Winners Announcement!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

We received an astonishing amount of entries from Wizard101 fans in our Pack-a-Palooza contest, but unfortunately, we only had 18 prize packs to give away. Who were the lucky winners? Read on to find out!

Winners:

cactusflinthead

zazaban

boyceman10

onesixbarz

cooldaede

alexb611

arica999

lalamay991111

xracer224

clichecross

goatgirl23

waterpearl10

LostEra

i_dispel_u

tabitha9292

darkrider475

temanthery1

hamstergal

Congratulations to all of our winners!

Comments

• goatgirl23goatgirl23 Member Posts: 2
    Wanted to thank you guys for offering this contest! I don't usually buy much outside of the membership so this was a fantastic surprise! THANK YOU :D
  • aw well ok thanks for the opportunity :) maybe next time
  • The-NativeThe-Native Member Posts: 2
    Congrats to the winners! This was quite a generous offer, it's awesome to see so many players participating C:
  • shivam705312shivam705312 Member Posts: 1

congrats everyone i wish i won but o well i will try next time

• tigi3344tigi3344 Member Posts: 2
    really wish i had a bone dragon cause i'm death congratz to all ya'll winners out there
  • jj3210jj3210 Member Posts: 2
    Congrats to all u guys who won
  • i really wanted to win but, congratz to all of you who won.
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

lol this is amazing.  Warned them of cheating and lo and behold my nephew and both of his friends won.

• mkoirala123mkoirala123 Member Posts: 3
    I wish I had won but what happened happened do what.
  • mkoirala123mkoirala123 Member Posts: 3
    And good hod to whoever won
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    Winners of eveyr contest should be listed like this.
  • My siblings and I are upset that we did not win, but congrats to the winners!
  • tripped84tripped84 Member Posts: 2
    Congrats winners :)! Thanks for the contest as well :D
  • darkrider475darkrider475 Member Posts: 2
    OMG  I just got my email with the code I have never won anything like this before   thank you thank you I am so excited I have none of the mounts yet or pets I am doing my Happy Dance )()()())()())()))()()())((()((     see you in wizard 101 or pirates 101 later tonight      Saffron Sanddreamer or Impish Ivy Nightengale  
  • alexb611alexb611 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you so much for choosing us for a winner in this contest! My daughter and I love playing and have been trying to win these mounts thru packs and were unsuccessful. So no never win anything to win this great prize is so awesome! Again thank you so much for making a family extremely happy :)
  • chillydomchillydom Member Posts: 3

Congratz to all the winners, i hope you enjoy your prizes. It would have been awesome to have won but unfortunetly i didnt. Thank you to all the people who had to read all the comments, it must have been a chore! Congrats alexb611 i read your comment and i really think you deserve those prizes.

Thank you for reading this, bye.

• chillydomchillydom Member Posts: 3
    Congratz!
  • tat_i_anatat_i_ana Member Posts: 2
    congrats to all u winners!
  • voltragonvoltragon Member UncommonPosts: 2
    congrats, lucky winners. all those who didn't win ... we'll get another chance :p
  • Abbigail623Abbigail623 Member Posts: 2

Yeah it was hard for them to randomly choose their winners out of thousands of entries.

Although I didn't win this time, neither with the Gingerbread one. I'm still looking forward to more contests and other stuffs and try my luck, maybe.

Well congratulations to all the winners.

:P

• staceyfosterstaceyfoster Member Posts: 1
    all these cheaters that chearted shouldnt have win and w101 should do something about it i have to account on here and pay every month and these cheaters might not even have a account so w101 dosomething to stop all this
  • sonicducksonicduck Member Posts: 2
    ive still never won a single contest in my life and i enter all of them :( id give up but i bet if i do i would win that one contests hate me lol XD
  • Belgrim101Belgrim101 Member Posts: 2
    I will be submitting a complaint to [email protected].   This fansite did a terrible job administering this contest, from the neverending scrolling just to post an entry, to the multiple account spam, to the cheating.
  • IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Originally posted by Belgrim101
    I will be submitting a complaint to [email protected].   This fansite did a terrible job administering this contest, from the neverending scrolling just to post an entry, to the multiple account spam, to the cheating.

Must be new to the site, because there is no need to never end scroll lol. Can click reply. Multiple account spam is always a problem with things like this though...

• thelegend666thelegend666 Member Posts: 2

unfair