Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Game you W8ting

2»

Comments

• DaranarDaranar Member UncommonPosts: 392
    2013 looks lame, just more puked out same old market competitors.   My eyes are, like many on here, on EQ Next.   Which who knows when the game will release.  Smed said in August there will be a playable demo at FanFaire so who knows.   I think with EQ Next SOE is trying to change their image as the money hungry monster publisher like EA is and maybe going back to the true gamers.   But EQ Next in 2013?  I wouldn't mind if its ready, but plz don't rush.   I can see it being a game where they release all the info just months before release to keep they nay-sayers down.   Cuz we all know the hype is more than there.

If I want a world in which people can purchase success and power with cash, I'll play Real Life. Keep Virtual Worlds Virtual!

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Marvel Heroes. Finally a new MUA type game.

May be also the new Lineage Eternality game.

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    EQN seems, because ATM all we have is hints/statements/assumptions, to be the only game that could keep me long term. I don't like game hopping so I hope this is the case.
  • itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    I'm waiting on Neverwinter. Thought that GW2 would be my new home but the kings there are mismanaging the resources and taxing the citizens too much so can't stay there gotta go where my adventures will actually reap rewards, yeah know?!
  • RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

The game I'm waiting on the most is World of Darkness, but that's likely far, far away.

In the near term, I'm looking to play Neverwinter, Age of Wushu - both are very good for what they offer.

Also looking forward to trying TESO, and the Marvel game.

EDIT:  Also really looking forward to EQNext.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    Waiting on no mmo this year. I think we are headed for another epic failure in 2013.  I think Blizzard will also continue to dominate the genre and even more so when they finally show Titan.
  • KnutCupKnutCup Member UncommonPosts: 21

I am involved with DarkFall Unholy Wars Beta, without giving anything away, I am looking forward to the release.

Elder Scrolls Online, although, I am not in the Beta, I will jump in with both feet upon release.

That is all that "turn my head"

• EmrendilEmrendil Member Posts: 199
    Currently looking forward to Neverwinter.
  • PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by davc123
    which game you w8ting  and what you think  will be any  game this year successful?

I'm currently enjoying the F2P Tera as hell! But still, i'm waiting Archage.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Neverwinter. because it looks very promising.
  • Kinh021Kinh021 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    FFXIV , Archeage and Elder Scrolls.
  • AIMonsterAIMonster Member UncommonPosts: 2,059

More like looking forward to than waiting on, as I'm playing GW2 and clearing out my backlog of games currently.

Black Desert

Neverwinter

TESO

Archeage

Blade and Soul

Everquest Next (need more info!)

• AcidonAcidon Member UncommonPosts: 796
    Originally posted by sacredfool

Also, not to flame but... is "w8ting" really much shorter then typing 'waiting" ?

Exactly.  

Plus, I believe it should have been "w8ing" ..  If you're gonna do it, do it right.

I'm pretty dang content with where I'm at with MMOs.  The only two titles I would love some solid info about are EQNext and World of Darkness.  Other than that, don't really care.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    waiting for neverwinter, The repopulation, archage, wildstar, blade & soul, black desert , TESO, star citizen, EQNext, Final fantasy XIV RR.. think that's it.. probably missing one or two though:P

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

all and nothing...

I want to see them all and no one can hype me anymore. May be more interested by Elder Scroll but not 100% sure if I gonna get it too.

Lets see what all these new games are about.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2