Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: Final 'Letter From the Producer Live' Scheduled

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,585MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn team has announced the details for the last in a series of events entitled "Letter from the Producer Live". During the YouTube event, players and fans can ask questions of the development team about the game that will be heading into closed beta soon.

• Date & Time: February 22, 2013, from 3:00 a.m. (PST)

• URL: TBA YouTube URL

• How to Submit Questions: Prior to the live stream, questions will be accepted in the designated thread on the official forum. It is also possible to ask questions during the live stream. To do so, please follow the official FFXIV Twitter account (@FF_XIV_EN) and send tweets containing the "XIVLive" hash tag. 

Read more about the event on the Final Fantasy XIV site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• ShredinShredin Cobourg, ONPosts: 2Member
    Has anyone received a beta key yet? Have they sent them out even?
  • ZizouXZizouX Burbank, CAPosts: 670Member

Don't expect anything until we are approaching the live letter on February 22, 2013.  Probable a few days before or after....

• VansairVansair Hanover, PAPosts: 1Member
    hoping to get a beta key. I wanna see how they improved this game, i played the beta when Ff14 was orgianlly released. high hopes for this one.