Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Neverwinter: Mount Hotenow Revealed

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,610MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Cryptic Studios has taken the veil off from the Mount Hotenow adventure zone for high level players. Mount Hotenow is the volcano that erupted many years ago that devastated the city of Neverwinter. Check out the new video below and the screenshots in our Neverwinter gallery.

You can also read more about the zone on the Neverwinter page.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• evilastroevilastro EdinburghPosts: 4,270Member
    Gah, hurry up and launch already Neverwinter!
  • SaqcatSaqcat CastellPosts: 2Member
    If Mount Hotenow is in the game then Gauntglym, the legendary dwarf city located in the depths of the mountain and the true source of  the eruption is going to be too?
  • Allacore69Allacore69 Casselberry, FLPosts: 839Member

And to think this will not be in the closed betas :( (crosses fingers) hope they raise the cap for weekend 2 (march 8th) so I can get my guardian fighter (level 30) to Mount Hotenow!

• Allacore69Allacore69 Casselberry, FLPosts: 839Member

Originally posted by Saqcat
    If Mount Hotenow is in the game then Gauntglym, the legendary dwarf city located in the depths of the mountain and the true source of  the eruption is going to be too?
    some say....yes

• LeucentLeucent Penticton, BCPosts: 2,371Member
    Can t wait!!
  • KhebelnKhebeln DoncasterPosts: 683Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by AZHokie54
    Sorry, lost all interest in this game at "Cryptic Studios."

Your loss, played the beta and loved te game so far.

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• Montana-drMontana-dr VilalandPosts: 10Member
    I want it!
  • clankyaspclankyasp sydneyPosts: 213Member
    single player game.
  • KrelianKrelian GöteborgPosts: 369Member Uncommon
    Mount.....as in mounts & mounted combat=?  :D Marrige of neverwinter and mount&blade ftw!
  • XarkoXarko Hradec KralovePosts: 394Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Gah, hurry up and launch already Neverwinter!

Dont be hasty :P

• cybertruckercybertrucker Pensacola, FLPosts: 1,119Member
    How come my characters in DnD don't do 3009 pts of damage.
  • jedensuscgjedensuscg Kodiak, AKPosts: 209Member
    Originally posted by AZHokie54
    Sorry, lost all interest in this game at "Cryptic Studios."

Yet showed enough interest to come in here and post typical "i hate this" meme's.

The game is decent, but the foundry is where this game shines.  And just like a beloved company that seems to do no wrong can turn around and produce craptastic games (Bioware, im looking at you), then a subpar company can turn around and produce a surprising good game.