Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: Mount Hotenow Revealed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Cryptic Studios has taken the veil off from the Mount Hotenow adventure zone for high level players. Mount Hotenow is the volcano that erupted many years ago that devastated the city of Neverwinter. Check out the new video below and the screenshots in our Neverwinter gallery.

You can also read more about the zone on the Neverwinter page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Gah, hurry up and launch already Neverwinter!
  • SaqcatSaqcat Member Posts: 2
    If Mount Hotenow is in the game then Gauntglym, the legendary dwarf city located in the depths of the mountain and the true source of  the eruption is going to be too?
  • Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

And to think this will not be in the closed betas :( (crosses fingers) hope they raise the cap for weekend 2 (march 8th) so I can get my guardian fighter (level 30) to Mount Hotenow!

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Originally posted by Saqcat
    If Mount Hotenow is in the game then Gauntglym, the legendary dwarf city located in the depths of the mountain and the true source of  the eruption is going to be too?
    some say....yes
  • LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371
    Can t wait!!
  • KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by AZHokie54
    Sorry, lost all interest in this game at "Cryptic Studios."

Your loss, played the beta and loved te game so far.

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• Montana-drMontana-dr Member Posts: 10
    I want it!
  • clankyaspclankyasp Member Posts: 213
    single player game.
  • KrelianKrelian Member UncommonPosts: 385
    Mount.....as in mounts & mounted combat=?  :D Marrige of neverwinter and mount&blade ftw!
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Gah, hurry up and launch already Neverwinter!

Dont be hasty :P

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    How come my characters in DnD don't do 3009 pts of damage.
  • jedensuscgjedensuscg Member Posts: 209
    Originally posted by AZHokie54
    Sorry, lost all interest in this game at "Cryptic Studios."

Yet showed enough interest to come in here and post typical "i hate this" meme's.

The game is decent, but the foundry is where this game shines.  And just like a beloved company that seems to do no wrong can turn around and produce craptastic games (Bioware, im looking at you), then a subpar company can turn around and produce a surprising good game.