Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice to those bored of TERA, try GW2!!!

pauljr94132pauljr94132 Member Posts: 12
its a boring f2p game if you want a better game then tera then get gw2 before you buy it review it and things and make your choice or what not

Comments

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088
    In before the lock.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    I got bored of both. lol. Tera > GW2. Duh.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• aylwynnaylwynn Member Posts: 94
    Both games are a piece of crap.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I guess they really do fear Tera afther all.image
  • SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

You want people to go spend 50 dollars on a game that they might niot like when they can play Tera for free.

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Not interested in either of them. I wouldn't call them crap, but they're not good mmos. Not many themeparks are though, imo.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• MightyChasmMightyChasm Member Posts: 298
    Both are bad games.  Would rather play neither.  
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Welp, since response threads are discouraged I'll just say that I would rather see someone, after getting bored of playing the same game for weeks nad weeks, try other games instead of just complaining about the one they are bored with.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    I smell trolls that hate all current MMO's, if you want a living, breathing, seamless world, and full of daily grinds go outside.
  • ThaneSolusThaneSolus Member Posts: 32
    Originally posted by kabitoshin
    I smell trolls that hate all current MMO's, if you want a living, breathing, seamless world, and full of daily grinds go outside.

Or maybe the have more gaming experience and common sense than you.

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180

Well , for me GW2 was fun for 3 weeks and TERA for 2 days so imo GW2 > TERA.. no intention to ever play eighter of them again tho.

• Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    Welcome to block list. Happy trolling.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• OmnifishOmnifish Member Posts: 616

Hmmm your views interest me, do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to?

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Yeah, this is baiting and just not appropriate. If you want to recommend a different game, sometimes people will ask for one. That's a good time. Otherwise, these threads are just magnets for trouble.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.