Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Update 1.7 to Deploy Tuesday

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

EA and BioWare have announced that Update 1.7 will officially deploy across all Star Wars: The Old Republic servers on Tuesday, February 12th. The new patch will include the limited time event, Relics of the Gree, and will bring the new Reputation System online.

Relics of the Gree – Discover the mysteries behind the Grey Secant, an ancient Gree starship that has suddenly appeared over Ilum’s Western Ice Shelf. From February 12 to February 26, players can visit the in-game News Terminals located on Carrick Station or Vaiken Spacedock to begin their adventure. The Gree have promised advanced technology, including powerful weapons and armor, to anyone who is brave enough to aid them against an insidious foe who has taken control at the heart of their ship.

Find out more on Star Wars: The Old Republic's page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

That video was cool , mind you all their peview videos are usually cool. Looking forward to this , even though I don't PVP , we shall see what happens. You will probably see me running around screaming with my PVE armor on :).

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    The videa was well done as always. I am looking forward to 1.7. New stuff is always good.
  • akkedis86akkedis86 Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Positive comments for a change, loving it. This will be a really interresting event. 

• akkedis86akkedis86 Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Originally posted by BadOrb

That video was cool , mind you all their peview videos are usually cool. Looking forward to this , even though I don't PVP , we shall see what happens. You will probably see me running around screaming with my PVE armor on :).

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Tisk Tisk BadOrb :D, Time to purchase some recruit pvp gear off the fleet bud, it's cheap.

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    Can't wait for this update. :)

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• waits1972waits1972 Member Posts: 46
    I agree.  I'm very excited about this update.  From what I gather pvp is optional.  There will be Gree missions where you are contending with others, and some where you are not.  I think they thought this out well in order to insure that all play-styles can participate.
  • bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    eeewww EA logo