Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Saying Goodbye to this site.

Rider071Rider071 Utica, NYPosts: 318Member

The ridiculousness of how people are reporting others, and how even more ridiculous the moderators here and there reactions are...

well I have decided to leave.

Take care, see ya in-game.

I will continue to watch the REAL mmorpg contributors on youtube, this site and this account will be deleted this day forward. I will not help such behavior monetarily, ever.

Comments

• Skooma2Skooma2 Glenview, ILPosts: 694Member Uncommon
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• Eir_SEir_S Argyle, NYPosts: 4,623Member

Rider071.  Well that explains the reporting.  Possibly the most rude poster I've seen in a while... but I know I didn't do it lol

Regardless, I hope they find happiness on one of the many thousands of other game related sites out there.  I have my problems with this place too sometimes, but I'm not quite ready to leave.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel houston, TXPosts: 7,276Member Uncommon

<User Deleted> Was one of my favorites.. .sad to see him go...

Who was <user deleted> anyways?

"Loan me a Dragon I wanna see space"

• PsychowPsychow SF Giants Territory, CAPosts: 1,784Member
    Originally posted by maskedweasel

Was one of my favorites.. .sad to see him go...

Who was < user deleted > anyways?

Someone who didn't think to post their name before hitting the delete account button....

• RefMinorRefMinor MyTownPosts: 3,452Member
    Rage quit FTW
  • waynejr2waynejr2 West Toluca Lake, CAPosts: 4,474Member Uncommon

Who was anyways?

He was our last hope.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Elmhurst, ILPosts: 6,403Member
    Originally posted by RefMinor
    Rage quit FTW

Another hashmark on the whiteboard *kaching*

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Barrow, AKPosts: 817Member
    Translation: My poor decision making and bad attitude towards others has forced me to delete this account and make a new one, i was hoping with this goodbye thread someone would beg me to stay, my need for attention will soon supercede my anger towards a videogame website and i will be back in 2 days posting garbage again.

Lolipops !

• LatronusLatronus Lexington Park, MDPosts: 692Member
    Originally posted by Eir_S

Rider071.  Well that explains the reporting.  Possibly the most rude poster I've seen in a while... but I know I didn't do it lol

Regardless, I hope they find happiness on one of the many thousands of other game related sites out there.  I have my problems with this place too sometimes, but I'm not quite ready to leave.

Oh darn!   Just kidding, couldn't help myself.  

Seriously, I hope he finds someplace as well, but then again we are talking the Internet... Good luck OP.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel houston, TXPosts: 7,276Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by waynejr2

Who was anyways?

He was our last hope.

OH NOoo...  

I might as well give up too then.  Genre died once he hit that delete button.

"Loan me a Dragon I wanna see space"

This discussion has been closed.