Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saying Goodbye to this site.

The ridiculousness of how people are reporting others, and how even more ridiculous the moderators here and there reactions are...

well I have decided to leave.

Take care, see ya in-game.

I will continue to watch the REAL mmorpg contributors on youtube, this site and this account will be deleted this day forward. I will not help such behavior monetarily, ever.

Comments

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

Rider071.  Well that explains the reporting.  Possibly the most rude poster I've seen in a while... but I know I didn't do it lol

Regardless, I hope they find happiness on one of the many thousands of other game related sites out there.  I have my problems with this place too sometimes, but I'm not quite ready to leave.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178

<User Deleted> Was one of my favorites.. .sad to see him go...

Who was <user deleted> anyways?

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by maskedweasel

Was one of my favorites.. .sad to see him go...

Who was < user deleted > anyways?

Someone who didn't think to post their name before hitting the delete account button....

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Rage quit FTW
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

Who was anyways?

He was our last hope.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by RefMinor
    Rage quit FTW

Another hashmark on the whiteboard *kaching*

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    Translation: My poor decision making and bad attitude towards others has forced me to delete this account and make a new one, i was hoping with this goodbye thread someone would beg me to stay, my need for attention will soon supercede my anger towards a videogame website and i will be back in 2 days posting garbage again.

Lolipops !

• LatronusLatronus Member Posts: 692
    Originally posted by Eir_S

Rider071.  Well that explains the reporting.  Possibly the most rude poster I've seen in a while... but I know I didn't do it lol

Regardless, I hope they find happiness on one of the many thousands of other game related sites out there.  I have my problems with this place too sometimes, but I'm not quite ready to leave.

Oh darn!   Just kidding, couldn't help myself.  

Seriously, I hope he finds someplace as well, but then again we are talking the Internet... Good luck OP.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178
    Originally posted by waynejr2

Who was anyways?

He was our last hope.

OH NOoo...  

I might as well give up too then.  Genre died once he hit that delete button.

This discussion has been closed.