Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bad sign or meh?

itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

so it's no secret that the management over there at Anet has completely lost their minds but I noticed that there's something odd about supporting sites since last year.

No matter which computer I go to the result is the same.

The new content bubble on guildhead.com is stuck on "wintersday is here" when anyone who's played knows full well that the new content is not that at all.

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    never used guildhead.. i use guildwars2guru a lot though and they are always on point with stuff

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066
    meh
  • Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by mikahr
    meh

+1

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396
    Originally posted by itgrowls

so it's no secret that the management over there at Anet has completely lost their minds but I noticed that there's something odd about supporting sites since last year.

No matter which computer I go to the result is the same.

The new content bubble on guildhead.com is stuck on "wintersday is here" when anyone who's played knows full well that the new content is not that at all.

man  guildhead its known as WoW fansite, so no surprises here, moving on