Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ancients of Fasaria: Release Date Announced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Folks looking forward to trying out indie-developed Ancients of Fasaria: Lords of the Forgotten Moons will want to head to the official site to join in the discussion of the February 27th release date announced earlier today.

Ancients of Fasaria is an independent "buy to play" mmorpg based on the previous mmorpg "Fasaria World" that was released on March 27, 2009. We've re-done the game from the ground up, adding better features, better game play, graphics and a unique story that will offer our player base an immersive RPG online experience.

Previous buyers can apply to get Ancients of Fasaria for FREE. If you've purchased Fasaria World, Knights of Dream City or any games from us, you are eligible to receive Ancients of Fasaria for FREE with no additional charges. To apply, simply send us the email you used to purchase any of our games, register on our shop and we will update your account. You must apply for your copy before February 27, 2013.

Find out more on the Ancients of Fasaria site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    I don't even know what is and what isn't a MMORPG on this site anymore.
  • GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308

Just throwing up any game with a multiplayer aspect, eh? They basically say on the site, that it's a single player game that has a multiplayer part that you can either opt to buy into or not. lol

What an awesome trailer they have in the media section. It asks such rivetting questions.

"What would you do to save the world?"

"What if you had one last chance?"

"What's worth fighting for?"

"What if you only had one chance...

... to save your world?"

"What would you do?"

They apparently ran out of things to say by the end of the trailer. I guess nothing sells better than repetition. At least I sort of enjoyed the song that I am sure they had nothing to do with whatsoever.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Watch the video on their media link on the official page and you need see nothing more. Main stream MMO from 12 years ago looks better.
  • apb2011apb2011 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    I remember back in 2009 I bought a Fasaria game. Wow what a mistake. The graphics are so outdated. And now this game looks exactly the same as the one I bought. Thank god they have their browser game, at least that is somewhat successful.
  • tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Keane being used in their trailer...Game looks terrible and incomplete.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i wouldnt buy an mmo that look like that picture in the article... I doubt i would play it for free too.

graphics only dont make a game "good" but they DO matter. And this looks sad.