Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• burner686burner686 Member Posts: 1
    I say my favorite pet is Helephant, simply because i always remember seeing the aewsome commercials on TV where a helephant is being used and when i started playing that was the only spell i wanted, and whats better than having the spell, having the pet, so a little helephant is walking riht beside you as you stroll through dungeons like a boss.
  • umbaelumbael Member Posts: 1
    Hands down, Isabella, my Oblivion Chimera.  Bladed up, she breaks shields and at least one of her attacks has a devastating effect on whomever I've set her loose on.
  • LittledogonarunLittledogonarun Member CommonPosts: 2
    To me i love all kind of pets. Each pet  have their own ability to help you, so all kind of pets would be great to have
  • Aanne1994Aanne1994 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hydra :)
  • Hoodlumsx4Hoodlumsx4 Member CommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is my Spark Beast.  I love having the extra blade to use in a battle. 
  • melindachiao101melindachiao101 Member Posts: 2

My favorite pet would have to be the Desert Beast from the Hydra Hoard Pack. It gives balanceblade 25%           Although it does not give Spritely, at ancient it gives 107 health and 3% power pips. Its so cute when it sleeps and it looks extremely friendly. 

CONGRATS TO THE PEOPLE WHO WIN THE CONTEST! =)

• puner165puner165 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet, out of them all, would be the "GOAT MONK". He just looks so cool when he is swinging his little staff around. XD
  • mooo1mooo1 Member Posts: 1
    I think chameleon is awesome
  • mintydog10mintydog10 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the forest beast, it helps me a lot since i am a life wizard, it gives me a +40% life shield. Thanks wizard101 guys, awesome game, bye
  • lizzycoconut1lizzycoconut1 Member Posts: 1

Brown spider, burning pixie, storm hound, heck hound, jade oni, girrafe, ianthine spector, fire hound, geanie guy, and storm hound

• wizard1019wizard1019 Member Posts: 1
    Just the simple Dragon.
  • joyannajealousyjoyannajealousy Member Posts: 1
    Judgement.
  • askarpoudyalaskarpoudyal Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Thunder Colossus and mine is named Princess Sierra.
  • jackgjr66jackgjr66 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Nightmare.  I have dozens.  It took so many hatches to make one with both unicorn and spritely, but now I wouldn't trade that one for anything.
  • adiva2die4adiva2die4 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is my Queen Jasmine, the Fierce Hound. Maybe it's cause she's my first but she is awesome :)
  • djawsome13djawsome13 Member Posts: 1
    my best pet is my pet dragon king hunter
  • LolerbossLolerboss Member Posts: 1
    Mine has to be the StarFish
  • My favorite pet that I have is my velociraptor. I think he is so cute and i like his talents. I just hope that he learns to heal. XD My favorite pet that I would like to have is actually the vigulant dragon. I love the way it looks and its talents are awesome.
  • XicFeiriXicFeiri Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite Pet on Wiz is most definitely my Cyclops Princess Zoey. I have always loved how Wizard101 gave the pets these crazy names but when i got Princess Zoey i wanted to change his name so much lol. Now he has grown on me as the first pet i ever got and leveled up He holds a special place in my heart. I even spend extra on buying him his favorite snack Gummy Firecats. Thats my favorite pet thank you. ^o^
  • aaron13579aaron13579 Member Posts: 1
    For me, it has to be the death minatour because it gave me tower shields, death minatour, and it heals for me in battle.
  • syedshahsyedshah Member Posts: 2
    fog unicorn
  • lyeraspiderwicklyeraspiderwick Member UncommonPosts: 1

DRAGONS FOREVER BROS!!! NEVER A BETTER A PET!!!

• Morningstar479Morningstar479 Member Posts: 1
    Ice Wyvern 
  • My favorite pet would have to be the white winter owl even if it has a tower shield becasue it looks amazing and i feel like i have a mini gamma like ambros

• iamamazingiamamazing Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is goining to have to be my brave hound becasue he can randomly heal, and that is incradibly helpful. His name is Gizmo!!!
This discussion has been closed.