Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• xlskaterlxxlskaterlx Fort Wayne, INPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet would probably have to be the blaze beast because its adorable yet beast and has a fire blade WOOOOO
  • Regular_m4nRegular_m4n Sterling Heights, MIPosts: 4Member
    My favorite wizard101 pet is penumbra drake, from the nightmare pack, because of its awesome abilities.
  • pabbo1995pabbo1995 warner roobins, GAPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet in wizar101 would have to be the penumbra drake pet. The simple fact that it is a dragon, it has very good cards, and mine is amazing and helps my new death wizard a monster in pvp :)

• Doglover6Doglover6 East Grand Rapids, MIPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is the Spirit of Nature, it breaks shields, heals me, and is generally awsome!
  • schmidty169schmidty169 Norwich, CTPosts: 1Member
    My favorite is my Dragon Mister Harley who is currently Epic and will be my first Mega pet. Not the most powerful but does give my Myth wizard a boost and he looks good. As soon as they gave me the pig I ran out and bought it. Some day I'll have a more powerful pet and Mister Harley can retire to my Grizzelheim house.
  • jhach17jhach17 Canton, OHPosts: 1Member

My favorite is most definatly the life minotaur, because it brought my friends and I closer together while farming for it.

-James Fireflower lvl 72 Pyromancer

• burner686burner686 manteca, CAPosts: 1Member
    I say my favorite pet is Helephant, simply because i always remember seeing the aewsome commercials on TV where a helephant is being used and when i started playing that was the only spell i wanted, and whats better than having the spell, having the pet, so a little helephant is walking riht beside you as you stroll through dungeons like a boss.
  • umbaelumbael MAPLE VALLEY, WAPosts: 1Member
    Hands down, Isabella, my Oblivion Chimera.  Bladed up, she breaks shields and at least one of her attacks has a devastating effect on whomever I've set her loose on.
  • LittledogonarunLittledogonarun Fitchburg, MIPosts: 2Member Common
    To me i love all kind of pets. Each pet  have their own ability to help you, so all kind of pets would be great to have
  • Aanne1994Aanne1994 Stamping Ground, KYPosts: 1Member
    Hydra :)
  • Hoodlumsx4Hoodlumsx4 Fredericksburg, VAPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is my Spark Beast.  I love having the extra blade to use in a battle. 
  • melindachiao101melindachiao101 Irvine, CAPosts: 2Member

My favorite pet would have to be the Desert Beast from the Hydra Hoard Pack. It gives balanceblade 25%           Although it does not give Spritely, at ancient it gives 107 health and 3% power pips. Its so cute when it sleeps and it looks extremely friendly. 

CONGRATS TO THE PEOPLE WHO WIN THE CONTEST! =)

• puner165puner165 Savannah, GAPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet, out of them all, would be the "GOAT MONK". He just looks so cool when he is swinging his little staff around. XD
  • mooo1mooo1 Buffalo, NYPosts: 1Member
    I think chameleon is awesome
  • mintydog10mintydog10 12136 central park blvd loves park ill., ILPosts: 1Member
    my favorite pet is the forest beast, it helps me a lot since i am a life wizard, it gives me a +40% life shield. Thanks wizard101 guys, awesome game, bye
  • lizzycoconut1lizzycoconut1 mesa, AZPosts: 1Member

Brown spider, burning pixie, storm hound, heck hound, jade oni, girrafe, ianthine spector, fire hound, geanie guy, and storm hound

• wizard1019wizard1019 Rosemount, MNPosts: 1Member
    Just the simple Dragon.
  • joyannajealousyjoyannajealousy high point, NCPosts: 1Member
    Judgement.
  • askarpoudyalaskarpoudyal Saint Charles, ILPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is the Thunder Colossus and mine is named Princess Sierra.
  • jackgjr66jackgjr66 Paulden, AZPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is the Nightmare.  I have dozens.  It took so many hatches to make one with both unicorn and spritely, but now I wouldn't trade that one for anything.
  • adiva2die4adiva2die4 Moosic, PAPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is my Queen Jasmine, the Fierce Hound. Maybe it's cause she's my first but she is awesome :)
  • djawsome13djawsome13 CORAM, NYPosts: 1Member
    my best pet is my pet dragon king hunter
  • LolerbossLolerboss San Antonio, TXPosts: 1Member
    Mine has to be the StarFish
  • dachshundlover1920dachshundlover1920 West Point, UTPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet that I have is my velociraptor. I think he is so cute and i like his talents. I just hope that he learns to heal. XD My favorite pet that I would like to have is actually the vigulant dragon. I love the way it looks and its talents are awesome.
  • XicFeiriXicFeiri VictorVille, CAPosts: 1Member
    My Favorite Pet on Wiz is most definitely my Cyclops Princess Zoey. I have always loved how Wizard101 gave the pets these crazy names but when i got Princess Zoey i wanted to change his name so much lol. Now he has grown on me as the first pet i ever got and leveled up He holds a special place in my heart. I even spend extra on buying him his favorite snack Gummy Firecats. Thats my favorite pet thank you. ^o^
This discussion has been closed.