Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• ZomgcherylZomgcheryl Member Posts: 1
    Mine is my Boss Banshee. :)
  • shakey264shakey264 Member Posts: 1

MY    FAVOURITE   IS MY DRAGON    PRINCESS  NIKKI     BECAUSE  MY DOG  DIE IN A  CAR CRASH

• SaltySailorSaltySailor Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Strange beast
  • tigergirl1410tigergirl1410 Member Posts: 1
    I would say  my Icterene Spectere ( I think that is what it is calledimage ) I wanted it for so long but it was 9,000 something crowns i bought a pack and i got it i was so happy I think it is so cool!image
  • sydvicious27sydvicious27 Member Posts: 1
    My absolute favorite is the velociraptor pet! I've been waiting for years for them to come out with one lol
  • i love all pets  but the best i like are the  wraith  the  iathane spectre  the death oni  the ghost dragon

the deer knight and the scarecrow

because they helped me in my time of need wraith and scarecrow sap the health of your enemies and the  deer knight destroys everything that he touches athe death oni reminds me of the death oni in the tree of life and  the iathane spectre summons zombies   and the ghost dragon looks cool

• clause98clause98 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet in all of Wizard101 is my Night Hawk, Maximus.  :)
  • Chase_FChase_F Member UncommonPosts: 1
    MY FAVOURITE PET IS STARFISH ITS LOOKS SO CUTE AND CAN BE DEADLY 
  • xP4TR10Tx21xP4TR10Tx21 Member Posts: 2
    Plague Ninja Pig
  • fuzzypuffykittyfuzzypuffykitty Member Posts: 1
    krokomummy
  • Glamourgirl1Glamourgirl1 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet on W101 is either a Ladybug or a FOG Unicorn/ Grove Unicorn.                                      They're  all  pretty unique.image
  • Articwolf465Articwolf465 Member Posts: 1

My favorate pet is the Inferno Hound. It gives a GREAT card and AWSOME extras. When the card is in play, it is so cool to watch it. I wish I could give you guys a pat on the bat for making such a great pet.

(Pet) Inferno Hound.png      <----- <3

• MasterTrollZ98MasterTrollZ98 Member Posts: 1

i think my favorite is the kraken pet 

• lillabellalillabella Member Posts: 1
    I love my Yuletide spirit named Baby Zoey even though she is epic and almost mega
  • flamingdan219flamingdan219 Member Posts: 1

i like the brave hound, also kraken and stormzilla pets.

• contacthitter54contacthitter54 Member Posts: 1
    Giraffe
  • superpieman3superpieman3 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Lavender Foo Dog! Its really cool looking and its storm. :)
  • CrashBandicotCrashBandicot Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite Pet is the Hollow Knight.
  • i love the deer knight  the scarecrow   the wraith  the iathane spectre   and the ghost dragon because

they always help me in my  time of need but i love all pets

• xlskaterlxxlskaterlx Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet would probably have to be the blaze beast because its adorable yet beast and has a fire blade WOOOOO
  • Regular_m4nRegular_m4n Member Posts: 4
    My favorite wizard101 pet is penumbra drake, from the nightmare pack, because of its awesome abilities.
  • pabbo1995pabbo1995 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet in wizar101 would have to be the penumbra drake pet. The simple fact that it is a dragon, it has very good cards, and mine is amazing and helps my new death wizard a monster in pvp :)

• Doglover6Doglover6 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Spirit of Nature, it breaks shields, heals me, and is generally awsome!
  • schmidty169schmidty169 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is my Dragon Mister Harley who is currently Epic and will be my first Mega pet. Not the most powerful but does give my Myth wizard a boost and he looks good. As soon as they gave me the pig I ran out and bought it. Some day I'll have a more powerful pet and Mister Harley can retire to my Grizzelheim house.
  • jhach17jhach17 Member Posts: 1

My favorite is most definatly the life minotaur, because it brought my friends and I closer together while farming for it.

-James Fireflower lvl 72 Pyromancer

This discussion has been closed.