Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• icewizardicewizard Member Posts: 7
    ram warrior
  • erty1260erty1260 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the dragon!
  • flushmabflushmab Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the goat monk
  • Fall3nAng3lFall3nAng3l Member Posts: 1
    Hollow Knight
    ram warrior
  • bradcollins1328bradcollins1328 Member Posts: 1
    The white rat magician.
  • Ort3ga22Ort3ga22 Member Posts: 1

I Have some favorite pets they are truely a wizard's best friend, But my favorit of all pets is the : wayward minstrel, usually you don't hear a guy say this but it is adorable and is the coolest pet in all of the spiral. :D I dont need to win this i just wanted to show you people how awesome it is. It also saves me in battles mostly pagoda peace out wizard 101

• mattayyomattayyo Member Posts: 1
    Frost Cat- hello who doesn't want a balance blade!!!
  • KellendraysiaKellendraysia Member UncommonPosts: 1

This is a really hard one to pick just one pet. I would have to go with the Shenlong they are an amazing design with fantastic animation. I can't wait to see what all talents this one will develop as I train him.

• madqpzm123madqpzm123 Member Posts: 1
    Brave Hound
    ram warrior
  • FrotoFroto Member Posts: 3
    Sea dragon
  • lifeaneudyslifeaneudys Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the wolfhound because it has been my companion since the day it was released.GO PEBBLES!
  • Sparksparky2Sparksparky2 Member Posts: 3
    Hydra! :D
  • catshine2001catshine2001 Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet would have to be the first pet I ever got which was my Vigilant Dragon named Princess Sydney.
  • krynarkrynar Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Scarecrow
  • wizardsruleswizardsrules Member Posts: 1

Man it took a looooong time to scroll way down here, i saw a lot of good pets but my favorite woul be my blaze he is cute and has wings also gives me health when he is a teen and adult and so on..... but ya blaze beast ismy favorite pet XD ilove wizard101.

• archie999archie999 Member Posts: 1

My favourite pet is my 'Gargoyle' ... like life, it's necessary to take the good with the bad!

• virgoskittyvirgoskitty Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Originally posted by MikeB

MMORPG.com has partnered with KingsIsle Entertainment to bring you the Wizard101 Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest! Fifteen lucky winners will receive a key code granting them the following:

1. 3 Permanent Epic Dragon Mounts (Bone Dragon, Cloud Wyvern, Skyvern)
    2. 3 Epic Dragon pets (Ghost Dragon, Vigilant Dragon, Blaze Beast)
    3. 10,000 Crowns!
    If that sounds like an awesome prize pack to you, you'll be glad to know that entering for your chance to receive one is actually pretty simple! All you need to do is tell us what your favorite Wizard101 pet is in the comments below and we'll select fifteen entries at random as our winners.

Entries will be accepted between now and Monday, February 11. We'll announce our winners on Tuesday, February 12.  Please only submit a single entry; duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Learn more about the Wizard101 Pack-a-Palooza.

UPDATE: If you're having issues posting into the comments, click here.

• clichecrossclichecross Member Posts: 2

My favorite animal is defiantely the Starfish. :)

The Starfish always smile, and they have to coolest dance moves! (what other pet can do flips?!) :D

I have had a Starfish since I got to Celestia, I am now close to Avalon and I love my little buddy Mr. Leo!! Wouldn't trade him for the any other pet!

• mandaisbossmandaisboss Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is my unicorn named princess chealsea
  • thunder030thunder030 Member Posts: 1
    firezilla
  • virgoskittyvirgoskitty Member UncommonPosts: 2

My favorite pet is my Toadie. He's not only cute but talented as well!

• Toastman12345Toastman12345 Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite Pet in Wizard101 is the Spinyfish
  • RokmierRokmier Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I love the way my ninja pig dances every time i feed him a cookie at the pet pavilion
This discussion has been closed.