Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• My favorite Wizard101 Kingsisle pet is the Jade Hound.image A Myth school pet that gives the card ORTHRUS at baby.
    -Chloe
  • WolfLegendSwordWolfLegendSword Member Posts: 1

Enraged Kraken :) #TeamStorm

• dzhan19dzhan19 Member Posts: 1

my favorite pet is my loveable dragon

• blubbermeepblubbermeep Member UncommonPosts: 1

My favorite pet is Snow Serpent because it gives me an EPIC card! :D :3

-Jeremy Watercaller              (By the way, when you select the 15 winners, how will you know which account to send it to?)   I wont be reading any replys just wonderig if they read my comment maybe they can message me or emal me somehow...lol

• copitosaicopitosai Member Posts: 1

My favourite pet is the tempest hound. It is cute and helpful.     

• orgdude2orgdude2 Member Posts: 4
    For me since I am an ice school wizard has to be a snowball since it is very useful and gives great support!
  • RoseDFRoseDF Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet has got to be Bone Dragon xd

• ospreytoon1ospreytoon1 Member Posts: 1
    Probably the Nightmare, best pet right there
  • jaredpiejaredpie Member Posts: 1
    Jade Oni all the way!!!!!
  • DEER KNIGHT
  • luker2009luker2009 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is my helephant with good talents :D
  • CoolinawsomeCoolinawsome Member Posts: 3

MY FAV PET IS

THE UHM SUMMER PET

(AKA MYTH HOUND)

HE GAVE ME SPIRTLY AT TEEN AND I KEPT HIM EQIPPED TILL THE DAY I ACCIEDENTALLY DELETED HIM :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

IF YOU SEE THIS KINGSILE COULD YOU HELP A USER OUT

AND BE A BRO?

TY,

KEVIN FIREGEM

LEVEL 15

MYTH

JOURNEYMAN CONJERER

BADGE: MASTER OF FRIENDSHIP

FREE CHATTER

• simosbabysimosbaby Member Posts: 1

My Favourite Pet Is The Efreet cause it is so much cool! :)

• orgdude2orgdude2 Member Posts: 4
    As an ice wizard my favorite pet is a snowball since it is ice and gives good abilities
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    i'll laugh if one of the winning posts is just those 2 word posts "Red Ghost"

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• Blueboy2007Blueboy2007 Member Posts: 2
    i  like    Dear  knight  pet  because it  looks  really nice  i have one my  death wizard.
  • Hey kingsisle and MMORPG team, I would like to thank you for putting out this contest to us. This is a one time opportunity to win something amazing that you have wanted on the game on wizard101! And it makes me joyful that i get to participate in one of these contests. I really appreciate these opportunities and deals. I really hope I am able to win one of the winners. It is my dream! And all we have to do is comment what out favorite pet in wizard101 is? Wow! That is amazingly easy! Well, here it goes!

Well, what is my favorite pet? I have to say it is the death hound! For a very long time, I have used my death hound, Cosmo, and i would have no clue what i would do without him. He helps me live through battles, and he is a very joyful pet. I love him so much! Cosmo is the best pet a wizard can have :) 

• thunderclan8thunderclan8 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by sstamour
    Jade Oni

JJADE ONI IS AWESOMEW LOVE IT and the hydra

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Originally posted by BrianShadowfountain

Hey kingsisle and MMORPG team, I would like to thank you for putting out this contest to us. This is a one time opportunity to win something amazing that you have wanted on the game on wizard101! And it makes me joyful that i get to participate in one of these contests. I really appreciate these opportunities and deals. I really hope I am able to win one of the winners. It is my dream! And all we have to do is comment what out favorite pet in wizard101 is? Wow! That is amazingly easy! Well, here it goes!

Well, what is my favorite pet? I have to say it is the death hound! For a very long time, I have used my death hound, Cosmo, and i would have no clue what i would do without him. He helps me live through battles, and he is a very joyful pet. I love him so much! Cosmo is the best pet a wizard can have :) 

way to make a new account and spam this contest

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• WutUpDocWutUpDoc Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the rain beetle because it gives an extra card every time it levels up. :D
  • dullrockyroaddullrockyroad Member Posts: 1
     ninja pig
  • waterpearl10waterpearl10 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is my Night Hawk, Princess Sophie. She's been a big help in all battles and it's really hard to imagine the time when I was fighting without her healing powers and special cards.....best pet to ever have created. Thanks you guys at Kingsisle for coming up with her!
  • AngeltammzAngeltammz Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite pet is my Spiritual Dragon Barney , He's red and gold and matches me, also he was a gift from my husband for my birthday (Giftcard)  so that makes him all the more special :)
  • bone dragon
  • ilikepie5000ilikepie5000 Member Posts: 4
    My favorite pet is the Black Widow. and wow, in order to even type i had to click reply to something, it just kept scrolling and scrolling. seriously, this site needs a new comment system. maybe pages, rather than constant scrolling?
This discussion has been closed.