It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I don't know if any of you have been following what's happening in LA right now, but there's a giant police manhunt going on for a rouge ex-cop.
- Ex-cop kills 2 civilians
- Cops guard Ex-cop's target, almost shoot ex-cop, 1 cop wounded
- 1 cop killed, 1 cop wounded
- Cops find ex-cop's abandon truck
- Cops shoot 2 women because they were in a truck, parked cars hit too
- Cops shoot a garage door
- Cops shoot another truck, but no one hurt, other cars hit in process
- LA Mayor says this (cop-on-cop violence) is another reason for gun control
- Sheriff says that he's afraid that citizens will "take the law into their own hands" if they see the ex-cop
Is it just me, or is there something terribly wrong with the situation and response there? Having an ex-cop murdering people doesn't make a police department look good, but the actions of the police shooting up cars without looking at what the driver looks like is a disgrace... Then for the Mayor to tie it to gun control...
This could easily be a funny joke, "what happens when cops are allowed to smoke weed", or "cops shoot women but at least they're straight shooters", or "Don't fire a guy who's holding a gun"... but the sad truth is that this is real, and happening to real people, with real people getting hurt while the police are incompetent and the political leeches use it for their own advantage =(