Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• wete14wete14 Member Posts: 3
    I would have to say my double resist satyr
  • xTylerGoldxxTylerGoldx Member Posts: 2
    I like the Sea Dragon because it has awesome stats and its epic! :)
  • jhieufhjhieufh Member Posts: 2
    sea dragon. It gives really good abilities, even if you don't get spell proof.
  • VeycillieVeycillie Member CommonPosts: 1
    My favourite pet is the chameleon.
  • catlover555catlover555 Member Posts: 2

image            My favorite pet

would be my Firecat.

I am a high lvl and i still have my firecat.

I think she brings me

good luck since I had

her ever since I was

a lvl 5

• Leon9090Leon9090 Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is my therizinosaurus because i really love how its a dinosaur and it gives the spell Lernaean Hydra at epic/mega. I know that there are people who will love this pet trust me. :D

p.s. This took me at least 10 or 15 min to scroll down lol but it was worth it.

• kirschy2kkirschy2k Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Nutcracker
  • Loralee68Loralee68 Member Posts: 1

my Favorite pet is the mythical beast

• kittymeow5kittymeow5 Member Posts: 3

My favorite pet is the TailStorm Panthera I got from my friend. It gives me 2 spells, Storm cat and dispell i think, and it gives me +101 health and +25 critical rating.

• AliaLegendAliaLegend Member Posts: 1

Scrolling down to the comment box takes forever and ever >.<  I would just be scrolling down, the comment box would show up, I'd get excited that I could finally comment, and then it goes "JK LOL," leaving me to go back to my endless scrolling. I feel accomplished for finally making it :3

Anyway, my favorite pet is the Sea Dragon for unhatched stats (spell-proof, spritely, pierce train, et cetera). For appearance, I love the Tempest Hound and Tailstorm Panthera. They're absolutely adorable <3

--Alia Legend

• monooplymanmonooplyman Member CommonPosts: 2

i think my favorit pet is the satyr helps a million times

bbb

• ladybird109ladybird109 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love all the pets in wizard 101. I believe they all have special abilitity's and talents. I myself have several (lol). The one that is my favorite ,however, is the "Humongofrog". I left it sitting at my home for a long time before i decided to train it one day. It started healing me at teen status, and has proved the be the most amazing pet i have so far. Out of all the pets i have, this one has captured my heart and my attention :).
  • billielynnbillielynn Member UncommonPosts: 1

i like my phoentx on my fire girl

• EliasTheHunterEliasTheHunter Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is hollow knight!
  • MakariiMakarii Member Posts: 1

I want hydra.

• SillymehSillymeh Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Cupig ^_^
  • kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

I am all about the giraffe

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• HowlingpumbaHowlingpumba Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is the brave hound
  • foxtrotter12foxtrotter12 Member Posts: 1
    My Ice Polar Cat  "Kitty". She protects me in battle with her resistanc and heals me with Spritely and my team with Unicorn.
  • dark_raven14dark_raven14 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    my favorite pet it the ice elf  ( queen chance ) is my first ice pet.

• BinjomminBinjommin Member Posts: 1

I like the Deer Knight pet the most.  Not only does it match my Nightmare outfit, but it also gives me a Feint 'item' spell card.  This is a very handy card when fighting certain bosses that won't allow traps normally.  Somehow, pet Feint always manages to stick.  Try using it on Luska Charmbeak,.. it works like a charm! :)  -Oran Stormtamer

• ArksWifeArksWife Member Posts: 1

mine is my nightmare, Abby is her name, she casts unicorn and spritely, and casts life shields. 

imageimage

• SARAD0MINSARAD0MIN Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet of all time now is the lump of coal pet from yuletide pack because just like the snowball pet the pets card spell it gives is called krampus which is a really awesome and cool spell to have and see!
  • pinkhotrodx1pinkhotrodx1 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite animal is my unicorn, because I got my unicorn and named it Princess Daisy, and a couple weeks after that I was told I was getting a baby sister named Daisy.
  • kittymeow5kittymeow5 Member Posts: 3

My favorite pet has to be my nightmare pet i got when i was only level 4 or 5. It may cast unicorn and gives me +150 health. :D

This discussion has been closed.