Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Online: Ninjas Get Second Class Evolution

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Ragnarok Online team has announced that the Ninja class has received a second class evolution as of February 5th. Ninjas at base level 99 and job level 70 will be able to develop themselves into advanced Kagerou and Oboro class characters.

Many ages ago, there was a powerful clan of shadow warriors who served the Lord of Amatsu. Content to be the right hand to the feudal warlord, they were known as the Ninja-silent assassins who excelled in weapon and magical arts.In time, the Lord of Amatsu grew to mistrust their growing power and influence, and they were forced to retreat to the shadows they held so dear. These Ninja passed into the realm of legend, a fairy tale told to frighten small children.

Find out more on the Ragnarok Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Rew4nRew4n Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Ragnarok is superior and unique mmo.  Cards, eq, skills... it's not some simple **** .
  • SuperNickSuperNick Member UncommonPosts: 460

Man, played this like 10 years ago - can't believe with all the money they must have made they didnt' go with a sequel.

Looks old and dated now though.

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Originally posted by SuperNick

Man, played this like 10 years ago - can't believe with all the money they must have made they didnt' go with a sequel.

Wow, perhaps you should do some research.

Fail.

• LoboMauLoboMau Member UncommonPosts: 395
    Originally posted by evilastro

Fail.

XD

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

The sequal has been around for a while floating on private servers and the like. It was in beta in Korea for about 4 years, then the entire game was scrapped and remade. Now it is out officially in korea, and coming soon to other places.

• SuperNickSuperNick Member UncommonPosts: 460

Fail.

Originally posted by Panther2103

The sequal has been around for a while floating on private servers and the like. It was in beta in Korea for about 4 years, then the entire game was scrapped and remade. Now it is out officially in korea, and coming soon to other places.

I've known about RO2 for a long time, it's been vaporware for the last 5 years running and STILL looks crap, hence why I said I wonder why they never did a sequel. Surprised to see it even finally came out in Korea, maybe we'll see it in 5 more years.

So yeah, maybe you should think before making a moron of yourself, Evilastro. I'm sure you'll have to google the term vaporware given your natural ignorance.

Fail.

• KyutaSyukoKyutaSyuko Member UncommonPosts: 288

Fail.

Originally posted by Panther2103

I've known about RO2 for a long time, it's been vaporware for the last 5 years running and STILL looks crap, hence why I said I wonder why they never did a sequel. Surprised to see it even finally came out in Korea, maybe we'll see it in 5 more years.

So yeah, maybe you should think before making a moron of yourself, Evilastro. I'm sure you'll have to google the term vaporware given your natural ignorance.

Fail.

Vaporware - a computer-related product that has been widely advertised but has not and may never become available.

Funny I was playing RO2 just last week.  Sure it was on the SEA servers, but it's still available.  Not to mention Gravity has said there are plans to release an official US server as well.  As for the grapihcs, it kinda looks like they took the 2D sprites and made them 3D so it's the really cutsy, Anime styled 3D graphics.  Not impressive when compaired to most of today's games, but not terrible.

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Im playing RO2 now its pretty good.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Should I play it just for a weekend?

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• kueykuey Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Man this brings back memories, RO was pretty fun game. Great to hear it's still somewhat alive. Pity the sequel didn't live up to the original, RO2 was a bit of a letdown.
  • MediBlastMediBlast Member UncommonPosts: 36
    testing