Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gw2: Hyped at first? What about now?

Comments

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by SuperNick

Played it for 2 months - full dungeon gear on 4 characters, exotics out the wazoo, 120g cash, commander's license and high ranked in structured.

Basically had nothing left to do at the end of that 3 months so haven't played since. I've patched and loaded it a few times, honestly it seems as if they've done next to nothing with the game since I stopped playing months ago.

To achieve all of the above I clocked in about 380 hours, so I averaged 200 hours per month almost. Some might say this is hardcore but actually it's 7 hours a day roughly, so people who averaged more like 10-12 probably ran the content even faster than me.

I think GW2 is a fantastic game for people who play MMOs 3 hours or less a day, for me it really had no sustainability.

I figure I got 400 hours out of it but not a lot more, for that I was happy - the strength was always going to be in the WvW and dungeon system, both of which are incredibly lacking in the game. One could argue I could have farmed towards a legendary but the requirements of that were an unbelievable grind, for what is a cosmetic item only.

They released 6 months too early in my opinion due to their huge lawsuit costs and it cost them decent endgame content. Two endgame zones, both of which were crap. A broken dungeon system that was more frustrating then enjoyable and a WvW system that was dull after a very short order.

I don't know how player numbers are in game now but last time I logged in it was pretty dead.

UH, that is hardcore - 7 hours a day is, to me , hardcore.  No game has that much content to play that much unless you grind high level instances, for armor - think Rift. Rift had so little content - my character was max level in under 100 hours. In GW2, my ranger has about 125 hours to max level. The onl reason sandbox games have so much to do  is, you need to grind to build a house, need to grind for this, need to grind for that.

GW2 has as much content as the other games out there, but people are thinking about instances, etc as the grind aspect, from other games.

I have a life outside work and gaming and I will not play 7 hours a day - that is just insane. I did it in the past and there is too much in the RW to occupy and enjoy.

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066
    Originally posted by SuperNick

How so? Finish work at 4, bit of dinner and/or shower, play until midnight or 1am, bed then work again. Obviously weekends and days off were more playtime, thus balancing numbers for days where I didn't play at all (maybe go out with the girlfriend, see a movie, grab dinner, had late meetings, whatever). How is that an 'unrealistic lifestyle' and even a minority? Of the dozen people I know, almost all accomodate that lifestyle just fine.

I'm glad you can speak for an entire majority of people based purely on your own limitations. I was merely citing how fast I ran through the content. People who played more than me would've ran it even faster (est 1 month), people who played slightly less at 4-5 hours a day would've maybe taken another month and your casuals playing 2-3 hours a day would generally of run through it in 6 months; so right about now in the timeframe. Of course that's speculation, I know people who play for 5 hours a day and do nothing but craft and talk with buddies so therefore they're not even doing the content.

Not everyone lives a life of 12 hour work days, commuting and/or a job where you commit 40-50+ hours a week of your life. Infact in the UK our standard work week is 37 hours, and for me it's often a bit less.

Frankly it's sad your only response to my "this game could do with more content and I think it's why people are abandoning the game" post was you griping on how I enjoy more free time than you seemingly.

You didnt ran the content because you didnt get your legendary, and its exactly "old school" type of content, or "deep" by definition of "deep" that runs on these forums.

Of course noone sane would call that "content" or "deep" but, well, thats how it is by some people ;P

Anyway, you got 400 hours out of it, maybe you come back for a while when some new content is released, and theres expansion coming, at least you arent like the guy who claimed he played 900 hours in 3 months and said game is "trash" and "not worth playing" ;P

• SuperNickSuperNick Member UncommonPosts: 460

Super - i'm glad you enjoy justifying your lack of time in real life, maybe you should reality check and figure out where you lost all of it. I don't have a family, i'm a 27 year old man with a job that's actually 6-7 hours a day and a girlfriend I see 3-4 times a week.

Frankly I find working a job that sucks 10-12 hours a day out of you and having 3-4 kids and a wife to come home to a borderline insanity life but hey I don't sit around and cast judgement and each to their own.

I think it's pathetic that your sole intention for replying to this thread was to criticize someone else's life and how they like to spend their free time.

Also, you don't speak for "the vast majority of adults" - you speak for yourself, and maybe one or two guys you'll get to agree with you on the subject. It's ignorant to even claim you, an average citizen who seemingly works too much and made life choices that cost him more free time than he wanted to, an advocate for how adults run their life or should be running their life.

It's about as far off topic as i'm willing to go, so this will be my last post.

Good day.

• SuperNickSuperNick Member UncommonPosts: 460
    Originally posted by mikahr

Anyway, you got 400 hours out of it, maybe you come back for a while when some new content is released, and theres expansion coming, at least you arent like the guy who claimed he played 900 hours in 3 months and said game is "trash" and "not worth playing" ;P

That's why I was quite pleased with it. Farcry 3, while a great game, was what.. 20-30 hours maybe? I finished it in less.

Any time that gives you more than 100 hours was a worthwhile buy.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    Originally posted by Volkon
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by Schoeneck93

Promised to kill WoW? 

Absolutely NONE of the developers claimed it would kill WoW. This is just the COMMUNITY, and people like yourself who claimed Guild Wars 2 would kill WoW. Or more so, people like youreslf who read posts from the community who say its going to kill WoW then hold it against a bunch of silly teenagers, like they actually know what their talking about. They were excited for something that's been up and coming to GW fans for quite some time. That's all that was.

Aside from that, TONS of people still play, they are coming out with new content as we speak, and changing how things are done. They have been talking about a new WvW map. These sorts of things. I'll go back to check it out for sure. But, I have some serious game ADD, its hard for me to play ANY game for long. Guild Wars was an exception, but Guild Wars 2 is just in the prime of my game ADD so I can't seem to manage to play it for long at any time. 

Truly though, it's a good game. A very SOLID game. I think the devs did a fuckin' amazing job on that game. And what game ISN'T HYPED at first? That's the point of advertising. To get people excited, and ready for a launch. Ya know. There's absolutely nothing wrong with hyping a game up. 

I refuse to believe that you've nevre hyped anything up to be better than it actually is to friends or something, simply because YOU are excited about it. 

Well to be fair the man in charge of A-net said he wanted to take on WOW in not so specific words.

They said they wanted to be #1. Nothing wrong with that. They never said they wanted to kill WoW or anything, just be #1

+1

And my question is what Dev would make a MMORPG to want it to be #2, the fuckery in that would be almost sickining, I remember when he said that and people where like "OMG HE WANTS IT TO BE A WOW KILLER BECAUSE IT MUST KILL WOW TO BE NUMBER 1!!!!!!"

The fuckery squared, the fuckery cubed, I guess we shouldn't try to make the number 1 MMORPG and always settle for second, but you know what? Maybe that's the fucking problem with most of these developers, they like "Only WoW can kill WoW, so by that logic we just going to make a MMORPG that can atleast be #2." And there you go a CLONE!

Rather than "Hey let's do our own thing and see if this can be innovative, I mean we know WoW can only beat WoW, but let's make an MMO in our minds that can still be considered the #1 MMO as of today."

I'm bettin Funcom thought that as well, hence you got TSW, which is not a WoW clone like GW2.

I mean my mindset is to try to be number 1 despite the odds, that doesn't mean I have to kill who's ben considered number 1, that doesn't even mean I need more fans, but maybe I just want it to be like "Okay clearly you have much better quality and potential than the former #1, so right now you are #1, you may not have all the fans like former #1 have but in terms of quality and potential you pretty much got it."

I'm also glad A-NET devs aren't being a bunch of punk asses and keeping it 100 with everybody, most devs would be to scared, I mean first off the some developers don't say that because they already got most their concepts from WoW, unlike A-Net, Trion, Funcom, an a few others.

To me we need more mindsets like that, but I could be worng and that's goin to destroy MMORPG genre because people figured by changing it up to their style and just making a great game that it may just be number 1.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard
    But I never expected GW 1.5, I expected something new and pretty much got it. 

Personally, would it have been GW 1.5, I wouldn't have played it. GW2 was advertised as a true MMORPG, not a lobby based CORPG game.

Same here.  While GW1 was a decent game, I didn't really enjoy the whole setup much at all.  Or the combat.  Or the aggro.

Same here I also can't really get into WoW type MMORPGs. Though that's just my play style and me as a person which is why I haven't really gotten into MMORPG's since August 2012.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• slickbizzleslickbizzle Member Posts: 464
    Originally posted by iamthekiller
    Originally posted by Celcius
    No one claims that games will "kill WoW"; these are just things people like to say when backing up an ill formed argument about a game not meeting their expectations. I personally think WoW is complete garbage and so is MoP, but hey thats my opinion. Fact is that the game is earning ArenaNet and NC Soft hand over fist and they have sold over 3million copies already, making it the fastest selling MMO to date. Take that for what you will, but I don't really see how anyone with any sense can deny the success of GW2. 

I didn't really mention how well it did do or didn't. I know MOP sold more then 3 million copies in a week though. I think that is probably faster then GW2. Im not knocking people who like the game at all...im not saying it's unsuccessful...it's succesfull for a mediocre game for sure..a real record setter!

I thought they sold 2.7 million copies (to 10 million subscribers)

Back on topic:

GW2 exceeded the hype. Solid game.  Some things I personally don't like, but I can live with it.  I'm keeping my eye on ESO though.  Not sure how I will be able to split my time between the two games.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    The simply awful WvW  design upset me so..... I've stopped playing mmog's completly.
  • TwoThreeFourTwoThreeFour Member UncommonPosts: 2,155
    Originally posted by akiira69
    No one claims that games will "kill WoW"; these are just things people like to say when backing up an ill formed argument about a game not meeting their expectations. I personally think WoW is complete garbage and so is MoP, but hey thats my opinion. Fact is that the game is earning ArenaNet and NC Soft hand over fist and they have sold over 3million copies already, making it the fastest selling MMO to date. Take that for what you will, but I don't really see how anyone with any sense can deny the success of GW2. 

I didn't really mention how well it did do or didn't. I know MOP sold more then 3 million copies in a week though. I think that is probably faster then GW2. Im not knocking people who like the game at all...im not saying it's unsuccessful...it's succesfull for a mediocre game for sure..a real record setter!

An expansion is different then a game release. Saying your MMO sold 3 million copies in a week which was the first time the game did not break a previous record for sales and with an installed user base of 10 million doesn't mean anything. It was not the fastest selling MMO of all time, GW2 was and still is. Nice try though, considering you started your post off by claiming you did not mention how well it did yet still replied to me by claiming GW2's numbers were not as significant as I claim. 

You can't state your opinion as fact and claim I cannot defend your argument with facts. You like WoW and you don't like GW2..who cares. The fact is that GW2 has sold faster then any other MMO does not change. You can claim it is mediocre all you want though. That is your opinion. Unfortunately for you they already got your money so you basically voted for the game being a winner. Thanks for your contribution towards my current and future content patches for the game I enjoy. 

I never once stated my opinion as fact. I actually went out of my way to specifically say it was my opinion and it wasn't popular. Your attitude is quite amusing though, you come in here attacking me because you want to make sure everyone knows GW2 wasn't a failure...but I never said it was..you seem like you know deep down it's mediore but don't want to admit it to yourself.

As far as MOP being different because it's an expansion...that's pretty much something you made up to rationalize your viewpoint that GW2 is the fastest selling MMO of all time when it's not. MOP is...you don't get to discount it for subjective reasons. Or can you point me in the direction of the rulebook that defines these things? Did obama sign a executive action declaring expansions for mmo's don't count as mmo release's?

All that aside, if you don't care about the topic of my thread why post? Why not just go on with your life? GW2 isn't gonna magically become a good game because your white knighting it.

Actually, you attacked the game with really poor arguments that do not constitute logic or well formed thought; which is what I meant by you claiming your opinions as fact. Saying "its successful for a mediocre game" is one of those poor arguments where you do as such. So yeah, I will defend the game from baseless arguments as simple as it being called "a mediocre success".

GW2 sold faster then any other MMO to date and you cannot dispute that. MoP is a fast selling expansion, but it is not a launch MMO. WoW did not have this high of a sell through rate at this point in the game's life span, thus making GW2 outsell it. It is pretty undisputable logic. GW2 at 5 months = 3 million sold WoW at 5 months = not 3 million sold. GW2 clearly sold copies faster. End of that story. 

The end of your thread is you once again stating your opinion as fact. Claiming the game is not going to become good. I also post to make people like yourself look like blundering bafoons.

Only 3 Mill sales makes the fastest growing MMO to date? WoW Vanilla Launch beat that in its launch. When WoW Vanilla Launched if you could find a GameStop that had a Copy of it you were lucky. On the day of GW2 Launch I was going from GameStop to GameStop looking for a copy of ME3(I think I went to 6 and ended up going to BestBuy to get it) and every GameStop I went to had 3 Shelves of Game Boxes for GW2. And lets not forget the fact that WoW has close to 11 Million Active Subscribers how many does GW2 have? One last thing the only person stating anything as fact is you I have read the OP's Posts and see only opinion not once has he tried to warp his opinion as fact.

Nope, growth is predominantely defined as percentwise increase of a population.  Given that GW2 is not a P2P, we do not know by how many % the active population increased from start; it is not even necessary that there was a growth, SWTOR shrinked in playerbase. EVE and early WoW are one of the few exceptions where there was an actual growth.

Originally posted by akiira69

An expansion is different then a game release. Saying your MMO sold 3 million copies in a week which was the first time the game did not break a previous record for sales and with an installed user base of 10 million doesn't mean anything. It was not the fastest selling MMO of all time, GW2 was and still is. Nice try though, considering you started your post off by claiming you did not mention how well it did yet still replied to me by claiming GW2's numbers were not as significant as I claim. 

You can't state your opinion as fact and claim I cannot defend your argument with facts. You like WoW and you don't like GW2..who cares. The fact is that GW2 has sold faster then any other MMO does not change. You can claim it is mediocre all you want though. That is your opinion. Unfortunately for you they already got your money so you basically voted for the game being a winner. Thanks for your contribution towards my current and future content patches for the game I enjoy. 

I never once stated my opinion as fact. I actually went out of my way to specifically say it was my opinion and it wasn't popular. Your attitude is quite amusing though, you come in here attacking me because you want to make sure everyone knows GW2 wasn't a failure...but I never said it was..you seem like you know deep down it's mediore but don't want to admit it to yourself.

As far as MOP being different because it's an expansion...that's pretty much something you made up to rationalize your viewpoint that GW2 is the fastest selling MMO of all time when it's not. MOP is...you don't get to discount it for subjective reasons. Or can you point me in the direction of the rulebook that defines these things? Did obama sign a executive action declaring expansions for mmo's don't count as mmo release's?

All that aside, if you don't care about the topic of my thread why post? Why not just go on with your life? GW2 isn't gonna magically become a good game because your white knighting it.

Actually, you attacked the game with really poor arguments that do not constitute logic or well formed thought; which is what I meant by you claiming your opinions as fact. Saying "its successful for a mediocre game" is one of those poor arguments where you do as such. So yeah, I will defend the game from baseless arguments as simple as it being called "a mediocre success".

GW2 sold faster then any other MMO to date and you cannot dispute that. MoP is a fast selling expansion, but it is not a launch MMO. WoW did not have this high of a sell through rate at this point in the game's life span, thus making GW2 outsell it. It is pretty undisputable logic. GW2 at 5 months = 3 million sold WoW at 5 months = not 3 million sold. GW2 clearly sold copies faster. End of that story. 

The end of your thread is you once again stating your opinion as fact. Claiming the game is not going to become good. I also post to make people like yourself look like blundering bafoons.

Only 3 Mill sales makes the fastest growing MMO to date? WoW Vanilla Launch beat that in its launch. When WoW Vanilla Launched if you could find a GameStop that had a Copy of it you were lucky. On the day of GW2 Launch I was going from GameStop to GameStop looking for a copy of ME3(I think I went to 6 and ended up going to BestBuy to get it) and every GameStop I went to had 3 Shelves of Game Boxes for GW2. And lets not forget the fact that WoW has close to 11 Million Active Subscribers how many does GW2 have? One last thing the only person stating anything as fact is you I have read the OP's Posts and see only opinion not once has he tried to warp his opinion as fact.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/world-of-warcraft-15-million-and-counting-6120659

That was nearly almost the same time frame from launch until that announcement as GW2's launch to the announcement of 3mil. Obviously the numbers today are different then what they were before since many more people are playing MMOs, but the fact still stands: GW2 is currently the fastest selling MMO to date.

That is a rather useless property in itself. What is relevant is: which is the most profitable, which has the highest marketshare, which has the highest retention, which has the highest activity, etc. However, while "being fastest selling MMO to date" is connected to actual relevant milestones, it is not a such in itsef. 

Promised to kill WoW? 

Absolutely NONE of the developers claimed it would kill WoW. This is just the COMMUNITY, and people like yourself who claimed Guild Wars 2 would kill WoW. Or more so, people like youreslf who read posts from the community who say its going to kill WoW then hold it against a bunch of silly teenagers, like they actually know what their talking about. They were excited for something that's been up and coming to GW fans for quite some time. That's all that was.

Aside from that, TONS of people still play, they are coming out with new content as we speak, and changing how things are done. They have been talking about a new WvW map. These sorts of things. I'll go back to check it out for sure. But, I have some serious game ADD, its hard for me to play ANY game for long. Guild Wars was an exception, but Guild Wars 2 is just in the prime of my game ADD so I can't seem to manage to play it for long at any time. 

Truly though, it's a good game. A very SOLID game. I think the devs did a fuckin' amazing job on that game. And what game ISN'T HYPED at first? That's the point of advertising. To get people excited, and ready for a launch. Ya know. There's absolutely nothing wrong with hyping a game up. 

I refuse to believe that you've nevre hyped anything up to be better than it actually is to friends or something, simply because YOU are excited about it. 

Given that "KIll WOW" is just a metaphor for "beating WOW", I hereby refer you to the dev and his claim that you said didn't exist: http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/04/23/arenanet-founder-mike-obrien-will-be-satisfied-when-guild-wars-2-is-the-most-successful-mmo-period/.

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by TwoThreeFour

Promised to kill WoW? 

Given that "KIll WOW" is just a metaphor for "beating WOW", I hereby refer you to the dev and his claim that you said didn't exist: http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/04/23/arenanet-founder-mike-obrien-will-be-satisfied-when-guild-wars-2-is-the-most-successful-mmo-period/.

No it isn't. If GW2 were to become #1 and WoW #2 (in active players) WoW would still be far from dead. I may want to beat the competition in a race, but I don't want them dead.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• MalacthMalacth Member UncommonPosts: 121

Actually Mike O'Brien (ArenaNet Founder) sorta said he believed GW2 was a WoW killer.

“We’re in it to win it this time,” said O’Brien. “We were number two to World of Warcraft with Guild Wars, now we want to beat them. We’ll be satisfied when the Guild Wars 2 is the most successful MMO."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/04/23/arenanet-founder-mike-obrien-will-be-satisfied-when-guild-wars-2-is-the-most-successful-mmo-period/

Also GW2 might be the fastest selling MMO to date, when not including WoW and any of its expansions.

I love GW2, but please, lets get our information right.

Promised to kill WoW? 

No it isn't. If GW2 were to become #1 and WoW #2 (in active players) WoW would still be far from dead. I may want to beat the competition in a race, but I don't want them dead.

So we disagree about what the metaphor "Kill WoW" stands for. 

Kill WoW would stand for making a game to which most of WoW players would go to leving WoW dead. Hence "kill".

Beat WoW would just mean you beat him in whatever benchmark you decided, for example "sell more copies than WoW" which he actually mentioned as exmaple for GW1.

Kill WoW would stand for making a game to which most of WoW players would go to leving WoW dead. Hence "kill".

Beat WoW would just mean you beat him in whatever benchmark you decided, for example "sell more copies than WoW" which he actually mentioned as exmaple for GW1.

A metaphor combined with a hyperbole would allow "Kill WoW" to mean that WoW either gets dethroned or loses a significant amount of players. I suppose one would have to ask the persons who used the phrase "Kill WoW" and ask them what they actually meant. 

It fits nicely with the idea that noone remember the runner-ups in the Olympics, only the winners.

A metaphor combined with a hyperbole would allow "Kill WoW" to mean that WoW either gets dethroned or loses a significant amount of players. I suppose one would have to ask the persons who used the phrase "Kill WoW" and ask them what they actually meant. 

It fits nicely with the idea that noone remember the runner-ups in the Olympics, only the winners.

Except i havent seen them say they want to "kill WoW" anywhere and thats completely fabricated by certain part of the community to bring some not very bright point across.

You can say that SWTOR killed SWG, but again, not because its better/more successful game but because of coorporate decisions, so its yet another type of "kill".

Except i havent seen them say they want to "kill WoW" anywhere and thats completely fabricated by certain part of the community to bring some not very bright point across.

You can say that SWTOR killed SWG, but again, not because its better/more successful game but because of coorporate decisions, so its yet another type of "kill".

If the person stating that Arenanet was aiming to kill WoW used "kill WoW" as a hyperbole and metaphor for dethroning WoW, then yes the article linked earier shows that  a dev have done a "dethroning" statement. 

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893
    Arenanet never said they would kill woW. They said they wanted to please their fans. Anyone still carrying on about a wowkiller is and IDIOT. Or just trying to cause trouble. I wasn't hyped at 1st and I'm still playing along with Defiance, Firefall, Borderlands and Champions Online. People on the forum need to get out of the playground and realize that measuring contests went out of style years ago.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• QuesaQuesa Member UncommonPosts: 1,432
    I found GW2 ended up distilling down to the same MMO Themepark formula.  It was fun for a time but got old quick.
    Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by fs23otm

GW2 is still the best MMO on the market... and will remain that way until possibly ESO. 

Not everyone is sharing that opinion.

And thats ok, we dont like all the same stuff.

I for my, are pretty tiered about horse raiding sword swinging second hand phantasies with all these puffy blurry stuff inside.

Its a matter of taste ^^

• MightyChasmMightyChasm Member Posts: 298
    Originally posted by Leethe
    Arenanet never said they would kill woW. They said they wanted to please their fans. Anyone still carrying on about a wowkiller is and IDIOT. Or just trying to cause trouble. I wasn't hyped at 1st and I'm still playing along with Defiance, Firefall, Borderlands and Champions Online. People on the forum need to get out of the playground and realize that measuring contests went out of style years ago.

No they didn't.  There is a chart for just about every entertainment form out there, and there are literally hundreds of programmes/ channels showing those charts watched by millions of viewers.  I haven't seen many tv's in playgrounds.  

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893
    Originally posted by MightyChasm

No they didn't.  There is a chart for just about every entertainment form out there, and there are literally hundreds of programmes/ channels showing those charts watched by millions of viewers.  I haven't seen many tv's in playgrounds.  

You have proved my point better than I ever could have.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• MightyChasmMightyChasm Member Posts: 298
    Originally posted by MightyChasm

You have proved my point better than I ever could have.

You don't have a response so you just make some vague, meaningless comment that is somehow supposed to elevate your argument above mine?  These forums are moronic sometimes.  

• gopegope Member Posts: 40
    o believe me wow is nothing now because of Guild Wars 2.