Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• azntrongazntrong Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet in Wizard101 is the Carnation Pixie. It's so beautiful and adorable. I like the purple-ish color in the pixie ^.^
  • SaraleeaSaraleea Member UncommonPosts: 2

i like the nightmare

~SarahSkyStrider~

•  

I would have to say my favorite pet is actually a firecat. Why? Because without the basic pets that were in this game long before even Celestia came out and when I joined was the best pet in my opinion. Always back to basics with me, because that's what made what Wizard101 is today. C: I also have to say since it can be made a storm and even ice cat. So firecat ftw in my opinion. <3

• CondoviperCondoviper Member Posts: 1
    Krok
  • HammJammHammJamm Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet  in Wizard101 the Gargoyle .The detail and color bring all my attention to it.
  • MRNelsonMRNelson Member Posts: 2
    (sorry, browser crashed)
  • jaunpierrejaunpierre Member Posts: 8

BONE DRAGON

AKA Jack SunSword, Jack FireCaster, Jack StarCaster and many many more! (o.O)

• prborecuaprborecua Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I am torn between the Nightwalker and the Life Banshee.
  • bodazbodaz Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Woolly mammoth. because its FREAKEN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • raggmoppraggmopp Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the polar cat!
  • jill24jill24 Member Posts: 1
    I like using my Yuletide Spirit, mostly because it is very useful and reminds me of good times. :)
    Originally posted by winforgold
    Ghost Dragon

WOOT YES!

• unsightydarthunsightydarth Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is my Jade Oni
    BONE DRAGON!

• musicman109901musicman109901 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet for me would have to be the deer knight. It combines the essence of nature and life as well as the power and reality of death into one. I would love to win this cause as a foster kid, this is the one place/game i can go to to get away from it all.
    MY post wont work! BONE DRAGON

• bodaghangis111bodaghangis111 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Carnation Pixie because it has many good may cast healing spells and dragon blade. Not only is it an awesome pvp pet it is also an adorable pet.<3
  • yuri1402yuri1402 Member Posts: 1

i like to say that my fav pet is my life  minotaur cuz he makes me look manly but i also fav my unicorn... now time for me to eat my cookie  (^-^)>(:*:)

Hope my post works this time!  BONE DRAGON!!

• barbeplaybarbeplay Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite Pet is the BRAVE HOUND  as it learns spritely at teen (always) and it was for free. Thank you, KI!
  • EthanBlakeEthanBlake Member Posts: 1
    I Love this game but me winning isn't likely, because this game is so good. Tons of people play this game so the chances of me winning is 1 out of Million.
  • xllscoutllxxllscoutllx Member Posts: 2

Ghost-hound pet is my favorite, because its unique :) But i agree all are awesome xD <3

v.v The pet ;D

• eb0nysw0rdeb0nysw0rd Member Posts: 3
    dear wizard101, and mmorpg its taken me ages to get to the bottom of this page but my favorite pet is the fiery judge.
  • eb0nysw0rdeb0nysw0rd Member Posts: 3
    fiery judge defnitley the fiert judge
  • My favorite pet is the Snow Owl 

its so cute and i love it.

This discussion has been closed.