Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• moosy2000moosy2000 Member Posts: 2

giraffe,

come on giraffe we got this.

• moosy2000moosy2000 Member Posts: 2
    Giraffe please

• soccer902soccer902 Member Posts: 1
    wraith its awsome
  • I have a beautiful red and black dragon that almost matches the one i ride ;) He's a wonderful and very hansome pet ;)
  • xmarkdakinesxmarkdakines Member Posts: 1
    rain colossus
  • darklightning98darklightning98 Member Posts: 1
    Jade Oni
  • petal060petal060 Member Posts: 2

My favorite pet is the sea dragon.  Mine is so cute when it claps to cheer on the battle, and she is the best healer i have seen.  She gives me a great health and pip boost also. Het best feature is her goofy-looking snaggle tooth.  She is just he most adorable pet.

• tilly9647tilly9647 Member Posts: 2
    I like the Sea Dragon the best!
  • atley1121atley1121 Member Posts: 9
    My favorite pet is the Blaze Beast because when it is teen it will give you 10% more health , and it gives you a 40% more fire card. So if you want one it is in the hoard of the hydra pack. My email is  :    [email protected]
  • brandon4lyfebrandon4lyfe Member Posts: 1
    I LOVE THE GHOST HOUND :D 
  • CAMERA06000CAMERA06000 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Utility Dragon it gave me empowerment & unstoppable
  • blindwizardblindwizard Member Posts: 1
    favourite pet is the lavender foo dog. It has many talents that are helpful, for my storm wizard.
  • alxno2alxno2 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is the ice hopper, which heals me with sprites and unicorn. I have been through celestia to azteca with him, leveling up together. He would give me extra resist, and has saved me through multiple battles. I wouldn't trade him for any other pet.
  • cooldude69cooldude69 Member Posts: 1

MY FAVORTIE PET IS LORD NIGHTSHADE!!!!!!!!!

• severdbutonsseverdbutons Member Posts: 1

most people are sighting talents as a reason to love thier pets.  Talents are important but i would hatch many times to make my pet better than it is :D

My most favorite pet at this moment is my frilled lizard :D  its so cute how it looks at you like its saying... are you talking to me?  those big baby eyes staring right threw you like its trying to decide if your worth its effort :D

• jihadnaserjihadnaser Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet would have to be the Balance Beast, simply because it SOOOOO CUTE! When they were first released i spent 4 months trying to hatch for one ( seeing as my parents don't buy me crowns ) and i have an amazing garden so i can pretty much hatch indefinetly. Really enjoy these kind of contests even if i dont win. Good luck to us all :P
  • xmarkdakinexmarkdakine Member Posts: 1
    thunderbird  because it gives a grand pheonix card at baby
  • DeadZoNeDDeadZoNeD Member Posts: 1
    Sea Dragon
  • bacongod744476bacongod744476 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Plague Ninja Pig from the Kirin hoard pack.
  • superlionguy222superlionguy222 Member Posts: 1
    fire cat :3
  • njk168njk168 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favourite pet has to be a sea dragon (though I don't have it). Sea dragons give you amazing abilities (very useful in combat) and also they can heal you which is a large advantage for you. I also love my brave hound! I love it when I play pvp and when I take damage it heals me and frustrates people....
  • CryingFearsCryingFears Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is definitely the Heck Hound. Just for the sentimental value of it. When I first joined Wizard101, I saved up all my gold for it. It was 750 gold, and I wasn't a member, so it was difficult to earn all the money. This was also when the bazaar sold pets. I fought the Kraken over and over again for gear to sell and gold to get, and after days and days, I was finally able to afford it. I kept it equipped for a very long time. It's honestly my fondest memory of this game. I will never forget it. Love you, Jackson the heck hound.

• spuddleyspuddley Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is my heck hound fluffy or my penumbra dragon. Good luck to everyone. 
  • Dragonblood1221Dragonblood1221 Member Posts: 1

My favorite Pet on Wizard101 would have to be my Dragon, Sir Muffin.

This pet has been there since the beginning, and I'm glad I never gave up on it! :) It's currently at Adult (Not my highest, that would be my Hydra) but no matter what, it will always be my favorite little dragon! :)

Brandon Dragonblood, Level 53 Thaumaturge 

• person66666person66666 Member Posts: 1
    I love all my pets, but i would have to say my favorite is the Thunder Colossus. It is really cool and gives me a really good card that helps whoever i give the shield to. Wizard101 is really a great game. I would recomend to ages 10-63. The pets are so cool, so are the mounts and the cities such as Grizzleheim and Kroktopia. Pets are my favorite though. The come in many designs, shapes and sizes. They can help you defeat minions, bosses, normal enemies that you see everytime you are on wizard101. Pets are awesome and i know i was so excited when i got my first pet. If you think pets aren't cool, you are crazy! I love my pets.
This discussion has been closed.