Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• evilene34evilene34 Member Posts: 2
    Sea Dragon
  • evilene34evilene34 Member Posts: 2
    Sea Dragon
  • Cesar214Cesar214 Member Posts: 2

Frontier Dragon :)

• oboskyobosky Member UncommonPosts: 1

ice hound

• yasha012yasha012 Member Posts: 1
    Heckhound
  • bcgumbertbcgumbert Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the sea turtle with my vigilent dragons a close second.  Any pet that has the spritely ability rules. casting offensive spells is nice but healing you is the best
  • super254617super254617 Member Posts: 3
    my favorite pet in wizard101 is MULBERRY HOUND cause it got TEMPEST spell and i am storm and don't have membership so it is a GREAT! HELP! in battling.
  • CresendaCresenda Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is the strange beast pet! From the majestic bundle I just find it so cute! It's like a mix between a fox a bat and a cat
  • LeeshaSeastoneLeeshaSeastone Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love the Dread Grimoire.  
  • angiebunnyangiebunny Member Posts: 2
    my favorite pet isLeopardbecause i am a big cat lover! i just think this kitty is so cute i would wanna cuddle it to death!  :D! ITS SO CUTE!!! i mean really who would not think this little leopard isnt cute?
  • CoolSyCoolSy Member Posts: 2

My favorite pet is sea dragon cause it can heal me

• alexb611alexb611 Member Posts: 2
    My favorite has got to be the Pneumbra Drake.  She sometimes looks like she's not even there which confuses people and it's funny. That's until she casts the red ghost which also confuses people thinking I cast doom and gloom but really i didn't it helps fellow death wizards and myself :) It gives that enchant ring around us that helps death that we don't have as a normal spell :( Thanks!! 
  • stan914stan914 Member Posts: 1
    Brave Hound
  • 1catlover231catlover23 Member Posts: 2
    stray piggy
  • baoh466baoh466 Member Posts: 1
    The Most Interesting Pet I knew is the Sea Dragon. He pretty aquatic and cute :)
  • 1catlover231catlover23 Member Posts: 2
    stray piggy
  • bigboy420bigboy420 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    my best pets in the game are the beasts i love the extra blade it brings to the character
  • Chris15132Chris15132 Member Posts: 1
    BURNZILLA  CAUSE ITS A BOSS!
  • timmegutimmegu Member Posts: 2

Wyldfire Treant! That thing is awesome because of its card, and it looks like a boss.

• r_a_wr_a_w Member Posts: 1
    my favourite pet is the polar cat because it has nice abilities and gets more better  by hatching it with other pets
  • GOODGOD16GOODGOD16 Member Posts: 1
    VIGILANT DRAGON!!!!!!
  • St0n3r63St0n3r63 Member Posts: 2

My Favorite Pet is the Storm Cat

• nevarcafeteamnevarcafeteam Member Posts: 3

My favorite pet is giraffe:D

its cute the way it stamps it feet when casting and i like it because its fun to call him Giraffe yayz! ( Juh Raf E )             

HORAAY FOR WIZARD101

• CoolSyCoolSy Member Posts: 2

My favorite pet is sea dragon cause he can heal me

• taetae1231taetae1231 Member Posts: 3
    Emberstone tiger Baby Zoe
This discussion has been closed.