Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• SuzneSuzne Member Posts: 1
    I absolutely ADORE my pet TIGER!   Between his natural spells (including Vengeance - perfect for a Wizard below level 58 or 60) and the healing spells I've bred into him, I have him on nearly all of my Wizards.  My Tigers have Steal Charm, Unicorn, Spritely, Vengeance, plus their natural Fire Spells.  They absolutely ROCK.  Besides, they are just so CUTE!!  
  • daddys.mousdaddys.mous Member Posts: 1
    Velociraptor
  • naiala56naiala56 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the white dragon knows why:
    was born from an egg and the dragon silent as a white mist suddenly he grows and his letter leaves a huge flame and suddenly in a fight for his letter he released his flame flaming and all those monsters feel the power of his might that terrified acambam being exterminated.
    with my white dragon I could always count on many battles he came to help me
    Have skills to admire, among many battles with this dragon could achieve victories but even some defeats came to me he did not miss.
    always with me it never left me relieved me of any defeat and always accompanied me.
    always so strong and fearless is their pride through which sovereign makes its mark
    so the white dragon is beautiful,
    unlike any other pet that passed through there.imageimage
  • domster46domster46 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the pheonix it helps me by healing me when i need it the most and its the pet that i trained the most and i really like it because the pheonx is the favorite spell of mine
  • My favorite pet is most definently my Starfish named George <333 He's sooo cute c:
  • BubbakinBubbakin Member CommonPosts: 2
    Guys, guys guys.... Everyone Knows that the Piggle is the BEST pet out there.
  • fluffypie374fluffypie374 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Snake in a basket.
  • JianUzumakiJianUzumaki Member Posts: 2
    My favorite is the Sea Draon. It looks cute and its helpful during battles.
  • wolfnightflamewolfnightflame Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is my emberstone tiger i love itgg
  • jadalaheartjadalaheart Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet has to be the Yuletide spirit pet she can heal me and my friends and she looks hekka cool i love her her name is misty <3
  • i_dispel_ui_dispel_u Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet has to be the SEA TURTLE becuase it proves that even the smallest animal can have the power of a lord and i can really relate to the as being the smallest brother!!image
  • Orenda74Orenda74 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I absolutely love the snowball pet.  The spell it comes with is so fun to watch.  :)
  • Wizardlover35Wizardlover35 Member Posts: 3
    My favorite pet is the sea dragon. It is so cute!
  • Bart101Bart101 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is so simple, the Brave Hound, when every I need healing, the pet always comes through.
  • MoonStalkerMoonStalker Member Posts: 1
     Hi my Name is MOonStalker and i Like the Orthrus pet its awesome almost like a true cerberus  the legendary gate keeper demon dog  !!
  • DjpoloDjpolo Member Posts: 1

sea dragon. now and FOREVER

• allakjdallakjd Member Posts: 1

I LOVE THE POLAR CAT PET. IT CAN GIVE YOU

PROOF AND DEFY, AND IT CAN ALSO HEAL YOU IN BATTLES. IT IS ALSO VERY CUTE. :) :) :) :)  

• shape_shiftershape_shifter Member Posts: 1
    Deer Knight
    I love the sea dragon pet. It is so cute!
  • 110535814323110535814323 Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is the Emberstone Tiger. It gives me the Emmolate card, may cast Vengence spell, and it gives me Grand Phoenix. It is a adult. I think I deserve this because I am homeless and my family is dead. My only family is my best friend Jake. I go to his house every day to play wizard101 on his computor. I have been playing wizard101 ever since it came out. It is my most favorite game. Jake's family is very wealthy but generous. Sometimes he buys me a membership card. I am a level 38 Death wizard named Cameron Deathcaster. I have no eduacation. I have many problems and disorders with my body. My mom died of murder and my dad died of cancer and I am an only child. I am actually a very smart kid even though I don't have an eduacation. Im used to dissapointment in my life. I would be very excited if I was one of the people who won the contest.

• deoxysfandeoxysfan Member Posts: 1
    chimera
  • purplepenguinspurplepenguins Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet would be the forest lord pet for life!!!!!!
  • fastcar14fastcar14 Member Posts: 1

My favorite wizard101 pet is my jade oni "Nikki" she is so cool and she is my awesome pet i hope i win! :D

My favorite is Sea dragon. It is so cute. And I love how it casts sprite. :)
  • icymagic8icymagic8 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Favorite pet is the Bolt Demon.
This discussion has been closed.