Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• SmuffersSmuffers Member UncommonPosts: 3

Tailstorm Panterra

• tristanm98tristanm98 Member Posts: 1
    The Hollow knight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • andreas10andreas10 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet  is polar cat
  • mapumapumapumapu Member Posts: 1
    My nostalgia favorite is my very first class pet my HYDRA, but favorite new pet is winter owl,
  • Roxy0133Roxy0133 Member Posts: 1

I like all my pets, but I guess that my favorite pet is between my Life Forest Lord and my Fire Helephant.  Both give me spritely, plus extra cards to help in the fights.  If I had to pick one of these, it would be my Life Forest Lord, since the Life mage doesn't have many big hitting cards, and the Forest Lord helps to keep you going during a fight for just that extra bit of time to win.   Love and Hugs,  Roxy0133 

• bmeixnerbmeixner Member Posts: 1
    Sea Monster
  • sirdavidlungsirdavidlung Member Posts: 3
    i lke the v.i.p lamb pet

• mxn1212mxn1212 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    my favorite pet is sea dragon!!!
  • AmberFireswordAmberFiresword Member UncommonPosts: 1

My favourite pet has got to be my Ancient (halfway to epic -_-) is my SEA DRAGON Sir Winston!!! :D He gives me a ton of damage and resistance, and hopefully I can get spritely at epic! :) thanks for the amazing contest!!!! 

• wolfquest14492wolfquest14492 Member CommonPosts: 1

My Favorite wizard101 pet is the balance reaver.  i dont know much about it but i know it's a pet that "may cast sprite."  Xena (the coolest pet in wizard101 - my opinion, probably not your opinion) my reaver is cute and it's dance when it casts a spell is adorable! :D  

Good luck to all the players that entered, and ill bring luck to the fifteen winners!

~ Brittany Duskcaster - level 51 balance wizard.

See you in the game! :)

Mulberry Hound!
  • irmenotuirmenotu Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Unicorn because who wouldn't want a unicorn?!?!
  • pumpkins300pumpkins300 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Astral Judge.
  • atoberatober Member Posts: 1

hellow my name is abigail and my favorit pet on wizard101 is the snow beast.

• Gemini3911Gemini3911 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is the any of the hounds I love the way they look and some of em can cast sprite. If I had to pick a fav prolly fierce hound.
  • KomazaneKomazane Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet of all tiem I would have to say is the ghost dragon nuff said
  • sirdavidlungsirdavidlung Member Posts: 3
    My name is Hunter Hunter ( yes thats hunter 2 times) and my favorite pet is the bone dragon of course, i am a level 45 life so i have no hopes of getting one :( 
  • SteveFantisySteveFantisy Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Ghost dragon. Looks cool next to my death student.
  • promwizpromwiz Member Posts: 1
    Blaze beast by far is my favorite pet; Since i am a fire wizard. :)
  •                Duncan, my extremely loyal Fire Salamander. I don't cae if I win it or not. You guys probably deserve it more. So I really don't care if I win or not, but you probably deserve it more.
  • cassandrathewizcassandrathewiz Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet has to be my new BABYDACTYL my dad got for me yesterday. I was REALLY excited about it and he even got himself a prehistoric card too! We like to play Wizard101 together on our new Scare-O-Dactyl mounts and train our babydactyls. My babydactyl's name is Minnie and my dad's babydactyl's name is Oliver.
  • penelope65penelope65 Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is my Desert Beast, it is my first pet that casts pixie and it is so cool the way it curls up to go to sleep.
    Mulberry Hound.
  • ElvenArcher56ElvenArcher56 Member Posts: 3
    my favorite pet is the first pet i ever got.... a dragon :L
  • ElvenArcher56ElvenArcher56 Member Posts: 3
    mine is a dragon...
This discussion has been closed.