Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

• Christina17Christina17 hinsdale, ILPosts: 1Member
    my favorite pet is a baby earth walker because it gives a card at just a baby
  • shark7boyshark7boy Pikeville, KYPosts: 3Member
    My favorite pet is the dragon. I know it is a common pet but it is loyal it will always stay by your side. There are many different dragons, but my favorite is the classic one. My King Sparky of the storm school is my favorite pet I will fight by him in any battle. He has never failed me, and I have never failed him we I never will sell him. I even wonder if he get's lonely so I bought him lots of children. King Sparky stands tall. He is a good model and Ideal of all dragons. I will never let anyone hurt them and if they do I will stand by and fight like I have never fought before. All of the dragons that exist will sand by their wizards and protect them no matter the cost. King Sparky and the dragons are truely amazing So I ask that all of the people who read this will come to love the dragons as I have.
                                                                                                                             -Adam FireFlame Level 68
  • rileysubwayrileysubway Buffalo, NYPosts: 1Member
    I love the Nightmare, and its always nice to have a 100% meteor card at your disposal!
  • monkey12400monkey12400 Reading, PAPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is the Hydra.
  • DeathDRAGON1797DeathDRAGON1797 Fairfield, CAPosts: 1Member
    i think the scarecrow is the best for death
  • icyjasmineicyjasmine milwaukee, WIPosts: 1Member Common
    White winter owl
  • moonfish929moonfish929 Edwardsville, PAPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pets would be the Velociraptor and the Bone Drake ! :D
  • MC_GhostMC_Ghost Los Angelas, CAPosts: 1Member
    My most favorite pet at the moment would be my beautiful Seraph. I had her for a very long time now and she has always been their for me casting her life spells and saving my life when i was about to die. She is very important to me and she is now an adult but even if i could i would never hatch another pet with her. She is the only pet i have and she remain my one and only pet forever! Thanks so much Kingsisle for making such a great game for all of us to play keep it up your AMAZING!!!!!  :)
  • mymumomymumo New York City, NYPosts: 1Member
    my favorite pet is the starfish, 'nough said
  • Krad_nogardKrad_nogard Norwalk, CAPosts: 1Member
    Hyda is my favorite cus hes a 3 headed dragon. i love ALL dragon stuff but hes the coolest.
  • Bane357Bane357 Cordelia, CAPosts: 1Member
    1. leopard is cute
    2. its very helpful
    3.and i love the fact that it has a story about itself
  • RubberBanderGamerRubberBanderGamer Queens, NYPosts: 1Member

One pet that I like is the Sea Dragon. Its talent to use "sprite" is really a helping hand. Its fire school breed is great for training since there are many fire snacks when feeding your pet.

MMORPG Member.

• Bryan7264Bryan7264 Merced, CAPosts: 20Member
    My favorite pet is the nightmare from the nightmare pack. :)
  • wardoxywardoxy BrgPosts: 81Member
    Fire Tiger!...I mean Fire cat.
  • butterfly725butterfly725 milwaukee, WIPosts: 1Member
    Storm beetle
  • promolover900promolover900 Oak Harbor, OHPosts: 1Member

This question is sooooooo easy! its my ice collossus Shadow he was my first goal in Wizard101 because when i first started i didnt know what to do! but now just because of my ice collossus i am now lvl 64 and i truly love him as my pet.

• flamebox2213flamebox2213 Coral Springs FL, FLPosts: 2Member
    imageMy favorite is .......BABYDACTYL! because he can cast Storm blade, Stormzilla, Storman, and Storm Beetle also he is cool and flies when you walk around so he is a very amazing pet for storm wizards and storm amulet users.
  • myrtobiwanmyrtobiwan AthensPosts: 2Member
    carnation pixie!!!!
  • FDEliteFDElite Vineland, NJPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet in Wizard 101 is the onyx shenlong dragon
  • pokefreak111pokefreak111 joplin, MOPosts: 1Member
    my faverite pet is the krokomummy as it allows me o get more mana and my brother puts a fireblade on me and i use a devastating krokomummy spell. it also helps me on grub gaurdian as it gets a one hit kill and i get good rewards from that game like gold. i need the mounts and i would like to change schools so these will help me a lot
  • roslyngreenroslyngreen syracuse, NYPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is the Gnome.
  • winner1471winner1471 Wyoming, MIPosts: 1Member
    I like the jade oni because it looks cool and it has good stats.
  • kashmala19kashmala19 st.johns NL, NFPosts: 1Member
    My Favorite pet is the deer night!!!
  • icicle009icicle009 eppingPosts: 1Member
    My favourite pet is the burlap boy
  • alando26alando26 TRINIDADPosts: 1Member
    i like the graveyard gnome cuz it does the break dancing and it kinda weird when it looks at ppeople with a grumpy face lolz
This discussion has been closed.