Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• BbaammbbBbaammbb Member Posts: 1
    I like the ghost hound, even if it doesn't give that geart of a card. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a ghost puppy in real life? never have to feed it or take it out to go to the bathroom!
  • hadeswordhadesword Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pets is the shadow phoenix
  • GuidedCanineGuidedCanine Member Posts: 1
    Polar Cat
  • Gigaleet106Gigaleet106 Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is my Blue Cat Thug who I got from a Halloween boss or my Christmas Elf who I got from my Happy Holidaisy
  • sammaslammasammaslamma Member Posts: 1
    Helephant Cuz  the fire burns within me 
  • shark7boyshark7boy Member Posts: 3
    My favorite pet is the dragon. I know it is a common pet but it is loyal it will always stay by your side. There are many different dragons, but my favorite is the classic one. My King Sparky of the storm school is my favorite pet I will fight by him in any battle. He has never failed me, and I have never failed him we I never will sell him. I even wonder if he get's lonely so I bought him lots of children. King Sparky stands tall. He is a good model and Ideal of all dragons. I will never let anyone hurt them and if they do I will stand by and fight like I have never fought before. All of the dragons that exist will sand by their wizards and protect them no matter the cost. King Sparky and the dragons are truely amazing So I ask that all of the people who read this will come to love the dragons as I have.
  • ShinyStar22ShinyStar22 Member Posts: 1
    Treant
  • necromancer45necromancer45 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the kraker :D :D love this game!
  • outtamercyouttamercy Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love all my "good" pets but the pembera drake and babydactyl are my favorite.
  • flamebox2213flamebox2213 Member Posts: 2
    My FAVORITE pet is ....... BABYDACTYL because he can cast Windstorm, Stormzilla, and has one mysterious ULTRA rare talent and he looks really cool.

My favorite pet is the dragon. I know it is a common pet but it is loyal it will always stay by your side. There are many different dragons, but my favorite is the classic one. My King Sparky of the storm school is my favorite pet I will fight by him in any battle. He has never failed me, and I have never failed him we I never will sell him. I even wonder if he get's lonely so I bought him lots of children. King Sparky stands tall. He is a good model and Ideal of all dragons. I will never let anyone hurt them and if they do I will stand by and fight like I have never fought before. All of the dragons that exist will sand by their wizards and protect them no matter the cost. King Sparky and the dragons are truely amazing So I ask that all of the people who read this will come to love the dragons as I have.
                                                                                                                      -Adam FireFlame Level 68

• Wizard101UltimateFanWizard101UltimateFan Member CommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet of all time is the wolfhound! :D
  • myrtobiwanmyrtobiwan Member Posts: 2
    my favourite pet is the carnation pixie!
  • fionabirdfionabird Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Brave Hound
  • cop_powercop_power Member Posts: 1
    Deer Knight is my favorite, it's a great pet.
  • hadeswordhadesword Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is the shadow phoenix it can have amazing stats when you take the time to lvl it up
  • kaitlyn142000kaitlyn142000 Member Posts: 1
    Unicorn.
  • mentalbender456mentalbender456 Member Posts: 2
    Death Ninja
  • ironfoot2000ironfoot2000 Member Posts: 2

My favorite pet is the sea dragon. I hatched my pet sea dragon (Mister Sampson) and my pet Jade Oni (Sir Bubba). I got a Jade Oni egg (King Abby) from the hatchery.

• ironfoot2000ironfoot2000 Member Posts: 2

My favorite pet is the sea dragon. I hatched my pet sea dragon (Mister Sampson) and my pet Jade Oni (Sir Bubba). I got a Jade Oni egg (King Abby) from the hatchery.

• Christina17Christina17 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is a baby earth walker because it gives a card at just a baby
                                                                                                                             -Adam FireFlame Level 68
  • rileysubwayrileysubway Member Posts: 1
    I love the Nightmare, and its always nice to have a 100% meteor card at your disposal!
  • monkey12400monkey12400 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Hydra.
  • DeathDRAGON1797DeathDRAGON1797 Member Posts: 1
    i think the scarecrow is the best for death
This discussion has been closed.