Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• My favorite pet is the Deer Knight.
  • dat713dat713 Member Posts: 2
    my favorite is probably the jade oni because it was one of the first pets i saw on wizard 101 and ive always liked elephants and the have great spells and abilities so PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ chose me
  • kilmorkilmor Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet are the dragons more specifically those that give you things
  • Epic9999Epic9999 Member Posts: 1
    Orthrus
  • italian1974italian1974 Member Posts: 1
    Orthrus
  • gooogless23gooogless23 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the "princess sassy" my Hydra
  • quixa99quixa99 Member Posts: 1
    Definetly the Forest Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • watermoonwatermoon Member Posts: 1

white winter owl

• do167cdo167c Member Posts: 2

My favorite pet is the purple like spector I have. Just awesome.

• magicabby9magicabby9 Member Posts: 1
    Frontier Dragon
  • cdude106cdude106 Member Posts: 1

Ninja Pig :)

• Bubblez1990Bubblez1990 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the carnation pet because its nice and colorful and heal alot.
  • isaac1070isaac1070 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the storm hound
  • rv12345rv12345 Member Posts: 2
    my favourite pet iin wizard101 is  deer night. HE IS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mmark103mmark103 Member Posts: 1
    my adult bloodbat
  • cooldino22cooldino22 Member Posts: 1

deer knight - wolf dragonblood

• davidcornell91davidcornell91 Member Posts: 1
    O, thats a easy question for me. My favorite pet is the forest lord. His name is Jack, and I LOVE him. He is a GOOD boy. He gives me a life shield, mana, and spritely. He is a ancient pet. Plus this pet was my  first lvl 58 pet to get. Even though he is good with abilities, I just like him being there, to be able to see him next to my wizard all the time. So ya, he is the BEST! :D
  • rv12345rv12345 Member Posts: 2
    my favourite pet iin wizard101 is  deer night. HE IS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AwesomePersonAwesomePerson Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is my mythical beast. She is a adult pet and may cast stun and gives mana. :) 
  • GamerGirl123GamerGirl123 Member UncommonPosts: 1

My favorite pet is Judgement :D

• keyboardcat324keyboardcat324 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    my favorite pet has to be the strange beast. i know there are several of these adorable little kitty like things with wings, and all of them absolutely are adorable. being a cat lover, this quickly became my favorite :) my mist triton is tied at the moment.....he knows fairy and unicorn :3 my triton gummy is a boss and saves me constantly from isntant death xD
  • killasta101killasta101 Member Posts: 1
    mines gotta be the amazing polar cat its just so awesome!
  • DarneshaXoDarneshaXo Member CommonPosts: 1

My favorite Wizard101 pet is the Leopard.

• trinity613trinity613 Member Posts: 1
    pink jellyfish
  • zezayanozezayano Member Posts: 1
    I love my white owl 'lady blue' because she is so cool and helps me in combat and as an ice wizard I need all the help I can get. lady blue is epic and soon to be mega
This discussion has been closed.