Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

• goatgirl23goatgirl23 Amarillo, TXPosts: 2Member

My favorite pet is the Happy Piggle, he's one of the blue piggles with a flower on his belly (so very cute) and he gives the sprite card. A low pip cost heal is useful to any wizard no matter your school. My Happy Piggle makes me very happy!

On a side note: having to scroll down through all the previous posts, which apparently do not load until you scroll further was annoying. When I finally got to the end and tried to post the entire page reloaded to ask me to put in a code to confirm I was not a bot. My explorer crashed in the process of trying to scroll to the end for the second time. I'm sure it has something to do with my connection, but it seems like the contest could be set up a little differently so that a contest (that is obviously going to attract a lot of people who would like to enter) doesn't get progressively harder for people to submit their entry.  

I still appreciate the opportunity to enter the contest and really hope this try to post sticks! Just thought would like to know that with so many posts it's getting harder to participate.

• hero202020hero202020 cairoPosts: 1Member
    Hey: my name's is Ashely rainbow Heart Death wizard level :64 my favorite pet is Cheslea : Traveler (Tree) because it may cast spirite and give me 1 card satyr and it gives me 13 percent block! and still Adult i hope if she gives me unicorn and thanks :D 
  • sparky12302123sparky12302123 Glenville, NYPosts: 1Member
    my favorite pet is my death minotaur because it is the most amazing pet ever. it gives the card death minotaur and may cast sprite, may cast peirce and may cast tower shield. its recommended for a death but anyone can use it :). you go my best pet death minotaur :D.
  • jesspkejesspke San Diego, SDPosts: 2Member

My favorite pet is the Desert Beast. My Storm has one named Gigi, I like it because of the blade it gives, plus I think it is absolutely ADORABLE! The blade it gives is really helpful for making Storm's powerful spells even more powerful.

And yes, they are cute and furry too. XD

• buttssh040056184buttssh040056184 Falling Waters, WVPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is the Deer Knight.
  • dat713dat713 saint james, MOPosts: 2Member
    my favorite is probably the jade oni because it was one of the first pets i saw on wizard 101 and ive always liked elephants and the have great spells and abilities so PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ chose me
  • kilmorkilmor warminster, PAPosts: 1Member
    my favorite pet are the dragons more specifically those that give you things
  • Epic9999Epic9999 Tyngsborough, MAPosts: 1Member
  • italian1974italian1974 glen cove, NYPosts: 1Member
  • gooogless23gooogless23 LaGrange Park, ILPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is the "princess sassy" my Hydra
  • quixa99quixa99 Round Rock, TXPosts: 1Member
    Definetly the Forest Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • watermoonwatermoon Stockton, CAPosts: 1Member

white winter owl

• do167cdo167c wadsworth, OHPosts: 2Member

My favorite pet is the purple like spector I have. Just awesome.

• magicabby9magicabby9 Lockport, ILPosts: 1Member
    Frontier Dragon
  • cdude106cdude106 worcester, MAPosts: 1Member

Ninja Pig :)

• Bubblez1990Bubblez1990 San Bernardino, CAPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is the carnation pet because its nice and colorful and heal alot.
  • isaac1070isaac1070 bowie, MDPosts: 1Member
    my favorite pet is the storm hound
  • rv12345rv12345 san ramon, CAPosts: 2Member
    my favourite pet iin wizard101 is  deer night. HE IS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mmark103mmark103 in, WAPosts: 1Member
    my adult bloodbat
  • cooldino22cooldino22 McKinney, TXPosts: 1Member

deer knight - wolf dragonblood

• davidcornell91davidcornell91 Ballwin, MOPosts: 1Member
    O, thats a easy question for me. My favorite pet is the forest lord. His name is Jack, and I LOVE him. He is a GOOD boy. He gives me a life shield, mana, and spritely. He is a ancient pet. Plus this pet was my  first lvl 58 pet to get. Even though he is good with abilities, I just like him being there, to be able to see him next to my wizard all the time. So ya, he is the BEST! :D
  • rv12345rv12345 san ramon, CAPosts: 2Member
    my favourite pet iin wizard101 is  deer night. HE IS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AwesomePersonAwesomePerson New York, NYPosts: 1Member
    my favorite pet is my mythical beast. She is a adult pet and may cast stun and gives mana. :) 
  • GamerGirl123GamerGirl123 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 1Member

My favorite pet is Judgement :D

• keyboardcat324keyboardcat324 Avilla, INPosts: 1Member
    my favorite pet has to be the strange beast. i know there are several of these adorable little kitty like things with wings, and all of them absolutely are adorable. being a cat lover, this quickly became my favorite :) my mist triton is tied at the moment.....he knows fairy and unicorn :3 my triton gummy is a boss and saves me constantly from isntant death xD
This discussion has been closed.