Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• Icebergslim78Icebergslim78 Member Posts: 1
    I would have to say my favorite pet is the CARNATION PIXIE because that is the best healing pet in the game and with the free blade and talents I have it makes it devastating. I have it for all my wizards.  Good luck to all who entered!!!!!
  • kingcobra10402kingcobra10402 Member Posts: 1

i agree. fragmented dragons are awesome. they look so cool. however i think thats my second favorite because i just got a velociraptor and it is awesome so i think that is my top favorite.

• WendietaWendieta Member Posts: 1

im gonna have to say the satyr,it heals me and others and i work hard to get to the appropriate level to get the satyr pet 

• nike7771nike7771 Member Posts: 2
    My Favorite pet is the GRIMTOOTH!!! I Love the color and the design on the back!!! The best mixture EVER!!
  • KraylorKraylor Member Posts: 94
    Something seems very fishy when a thread pops up and a day later there are 2000+ replies from posters with 1 post.

Waiting on: The Repopulation

• dat713dat713 Member Posts: 2

my favorite pet is probaby the jade oni because ive never had one and ive always wanted one so please chose me

• natcat1498natcat1498 Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by sstamour
    Jade Oni

• my favorite is my supportive wildclaw
  • elektra799elektra799 Member Posts: 2
    Life bats are my favotie pet
  • dominic911dominic911 Member Posts: 1

my favorite pet would be efreet!!!!!!

• swins1016swins1016 Member Posts: 2
    Spirit of Nature
  • JstrawBerriJstrawBerri Member Posts: 1

My favorite Wizard101 pet is simply the buddy dragon. I want the other fancy pets also, but the dragon is pretty cool.

• messi17messi17 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the white winter owl mixed with the fire emberstone tiger! I like him because he may cast vengeance and towershield he cast it a lot and will cast it when i need it plus he is the best of the best! :)
  • FrozenShadowzzFrozenShadowzz Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is the ice hound :D
  • natcat1498natcat1498 Member Posts: 4

All image but mut this is my fav

• jesspkejesspke Member UncommonPosts: 3

Mine would have to be the Desert Beast, it's adorable and allows my Storm's overkills to be even more of an overkill.

<--- So cute! ^_^

• KrilhanKrilhan Member Posts: 1
    With so many favorites, I can pick ten easier than just one. I'll say the Brave Hound.
  • supportive wildclaw
  • Renix3Renix3 Member Posts: 1
    Jellyfish
  • aaron300aaron300 Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is the shaolin monkey because is funny and really cool, and helps you a lot in your battles
  • dare156dare156 Member Posts: 1

In my opinion I think the rain beetle is the best, because it can cass spirit, and spell defy, and so many other good spells!!

It's one of the best pets.

• goatgirl23goatgirl23 Member Posts: 2

My favorite pet is the Happy Piggle, he's one of the blue piggles with a flower on his belly (so very cute) and he gives the sprite card. A low pip cost heal is useful to any wizard no matter your school. My Happy Piggle makes me very happy!

On a side note: having to scroll down through all the previous posts, which apparently do not load until you scroll further was annoying. When I finally got to the end and tried to post the entire page reloaded to ask me to put in a code to confirm I was not a bot. My explorer crashed in the process of trying to scroll to the end for the second time. I'm sure it has something to do with my connection, but it seems like the contest could be set up a little differently so that a contest (that is obviously going to attract a lot of people who would like to enter) doesn't get progressively harder for people to submit their entry.  

I still appreciate the opportunity to enter the contest and really hope this try to post sticks! Just thought MMORPG.com would like to know that with so many posts it's getting harder to participate.

• hero202020hero202020 Member Posts: 1
    Hey: my name's is Ashely rainbow Heart Death wizard level :64 my favorite pet is Cheslea : Traveler (Tree) because it may cast spirite and give me 1 card satyr and it gives me 13 percent block! and still Adult i hope if she gives me unicorn and thanks :D 
  • sparky12302123sparky12302123 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    my favorite pet is my death minotaur because it is the most amazing pet ever. it gives the card death minotaur and may cast sprite, may cast peirce and may cast tower shield. its recommended for a death but anyone can use it :). you go my best pet death minotaur :D.
  • jesspkejesspke Member UncommonPosts: 3

My favorite pet is the Desert Beast. My Storm has one named Gigi, I like it because of the blade it gives, plus I think it is absolutely ADORABLE! The blade it gives is really helpful for making Storm's powerful spells even more powerful.

And yes, they are cute and furry too. XD

This discussion has been closed.