Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The ESO Show - New Episode

SibcoeSibcoe Member UncommonPosts: 61

Hey everyone - 

I wanted to share with you THE ESO Show Episode 5.  In this episode I cover crafting, character progression, themepark v sandbox in TESO, guilds and much, much more.  Check it out here:

The ESO Show 

I hope you enjoy.

Cheers 0/

Comments

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646
    Originally posted by Sibcoe

Hey everyone - 

I wanted to share with you THE ESO Show Episode 5.  In this episode I cover crafting, character progression, themepark v sandbox in TESO, guilds and much, much more.  Check it out here:

The ESO Show 

I hope you enjoy.

Cheers 0/

You are a good talker .. (+1 video)

But did you really have to butter coat everything for this game?

TES has good points and bad points .. when you smoothie out the bad points like that, I'm hesitant on buying the "good" points.  The good points were already a horse pill to swallow.  Softening the edges of the pill doesn't it make it easier.

Overall still looks like a meh meh game.  Themepark.  MMORPG's need more themeparks ..

edit: just feedback.  Cheers, plus's and minus's ..  Thats life.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• chaintmchaintm Member UncommonPosts: 953
    Nice vid, but like the poster above, I don't see anything that makes me feel like I will be playing anything close to the elderscrolls games beyond the lore. To me, I guess MMO's are just MMO's, I was hoping for a real change in the genre. In anycase, great vid thou!

"The monster created isn't by the company that makes the game, it's by the fans that make it something it never was"

• CrazyhorsekCrazyhorsek Member UncommonPosts: 272
    Originally posted by Karteli

Hey everyone - 

The ESO Show 

I hope you enjoy.

Cheers 0/

You are a good talker .. (+1 video)

But did you really have to butter coat everything for this game?

TES has good points and bad points .. when you smoothie out the bad points like that, I'm hesitant on buying the "good" points.  The good points were already a horse pill to swallow.  Softening the edges of the pill doesn't it make it easier.

Overall still looks like a meh meh game.  Themepark.  MMORPG's need more themeparks ..

edit: just feedback.  Cheers, plus's and minus's ..  Thats life.

Of course since you whine about almost everything when you post in the ESO forums, you didnt hear about what he calls the "sacrifices"...

• SibcoeSibcoe Member UncommonPosts: 61

Hey guys - good feedback all around.  

I pride myself on being as fair and balanced as possible, even though all humans have some inbuilt bias.  When I first heard about and looked into TESO, I was highly skeptical, I figured it was as good as a fail.  Since then, as I have dug deeper, I have seen some elements that were pretty good, and some that have the potential to be great.  For fear of being burned by another game claiming to be revolutionary, I was skeptical and hesittant.  

All that being said, I think some of the game systems warrant a positive outlook, as ther eis so little true information available.  Trust me when I saw that when the cvoers are lifted, and the absolute reality is known, I will analyze the game for all of it's better and worse.  For now, I think it is good to give them some support on these features, and to hope for the best.  

I look forward to more comments and to brining you more from TESO.  

Cheers 0/

• deakondeakon Member Posts: 583

I pride myself on being as fair and balanced as possible, even though all humans have some inbuilt bias.  When I first heard about and looked into TESO, I was highly skeptical, I figured it was as good as a fail.  Since then, as I have dug deeper, I have seen some elements that were pretty good, and some that have the potential to be great.  For fear of being burned by another game claiming to be revolutionary, I was skeptical and hesittant.  

All that being said, I think some of the game systems warrant a positive outlook, as ther eis so little true information available.  Trust me when I saw that when the cvoers are lifted, and the absolute reality is known, I will analyze the game for all of it's better and worse.  For now, I think it is good to give them some support on these features, and to hope for the best.  

Cheers 0/

Watched a few of your vids so far, good work keep em coming :)

• SibcoeSibcoe Member UncommonPosts: 61
    Originally posted by deakon

Cheers 0/

Watched a few of your vids so far, good work keep em coming :)

Hi deakon - thanks for the feedback and I am glad you like them.  many more coming.  

Cheers 0/