Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• dddestinydddestiny Member Posts: 1
    i love the nutcracker pet because he always heals me in battle and i can dress up like him to!
  • kastahamikastahami Member Posts: 2
    my favorite pet is a tempest hound and all the other hounds that that i dont have :( but i hope to get the dragons and really really i love the mounts and i hope i will win the crowns cause i love the crowns and i need it so bad
  • JazehnJazehn Member Posts: 1
    Golden piggle
  • Violet200011Violet200011 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the Deer Knight  it gives me  spritely unicorn and fairy also lifebat
  • Sparksters1122Sparksters1122 Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is my fierce hound because he always casts me sprite and gives me tonssss of health

• CaeRhysCaeRhys Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Forest Beast. :)
  • retroworld4retroworld4 Member Posts: 1

SEA DRAGON MY SEA DRAGON IS AMAZING!

Also it dances really neat!

• fire23101715fire23101715 Member Posts: 1
    My most favorite pet right now would be the stegosaurus because it is my best right now.
  • roula33roula33 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is a grim scarab 
  • my fav pet of  wizard101 is the frilled lizard
  • park_bompark_bom Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet so far has got to be my Nut Cracker. I am a balance but life is my secondary school. So that'swhy Cracker is my favorite he gives snowdrift so i can steal a heal he also may cast fairy sprite and life bat. He is just awesome :)
  • drey181drey181 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The nutcracker
  • saturnksaturnk Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet in this game is the fierce hound because it's easy to win a ranked pet derby! :)
  • Xracer224Xracer224 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is ferce hound. Mine is perfect for my promethean death. Nala gives pips, death shield, death traps, and damage to death, he uses heals too. He's been with me since the bundle came out and he's even leveled up with me since I was a novice death he is now a mega an even has his own dog house in my castle. :D
  • FantasyRoseFantasyRose Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is the Nightmare!
  • RatavanRatavan Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is a hound that heals me.
  • kastahamikastahami Member Posts: 2
    my favorite pet is a tempest hound and all the other hounds that that i dont have :( but i hope to get the dragons and really really i love the mounts and i hope i will win the crowns ca           use i love the crowns and i need it so bad                                                                                              yours truly the wizard who will get to lvl fithteen without crowns or maby with crowns if i win the prizes                                         current lvl: 13                                                                             
  • my favorite pet is the deer knight                                        wizard101 deer knight petfeint and deer knight spell :)

• haseebb1haseebb1 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the basilisk
  • abbe2hip323abbe2hip323 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite is my brave hound  lady tigra, my character got muted so i couldn't really play with her anymore but we had adventures everywhere we went, i know its weird to love a fake pet but i loved my little tigra XD she sassed everyone, well i made her anyway, so my facorite is definitely BRAVE HOUND!!!!
  • rm6669rm6669 Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is my awesome SERAPH , LADY ZEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1goodmama1goodmama Member Posts: 1
    Epic Fiery Judge! She sprites a lot, boosts life and mana, and she's beautiful!
  • FantasyRoseFantasyRose Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is the Nightmare!
  • sassyonemeissassyonemeis Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is Carnation Pixie
  • ctipp79ctipp79 Member Posts: 1
    I would have to say my favorite pet is the velociraptor.
This discussion has been closed.