Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Change "SIGN UP AND PLAY NOW" to SIGN UP AND PAY NOW"

trayjintrayjin Member Posts: 2
Funny how the sign up and pay now link takes you right to the founders pack purchase point. lol

Comments

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Funny how in a few short months you wont even have to pay.  If it bothers you either pay or wait.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720
    we had this exact same thing with SWTOR and GW2. They even made a preorder now button. Seems they dont like using it though......

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by trayjin
    Funny how the sign up and pay now link takes you right to the founders pack purchase point. lol

where would you want it to take you? if you want to play "right now" you need to pay.. if you don't want to pay a dime just wait.. not a hard concept...

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    If you want to share an opinion on this, you can always use the contact form and get in touch with the admin. But this thread isn't about the game, so locking it.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.