Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• lolz123lolz123 Member Posts: 1
    i have played wizard101 a long time and i think my most favorite pet is the inferno beast because it has a cute look and has spell proof i hope i win this contest :) :) :)
  • temanthery1temanthery1 Member CommonPosts: 1

I had a hard time choosing my all time favorite. I have to say that the most useful has been the fierce hound that I have. He gives me a death trap and heals me with spritely.

there have been many other cool looking pets, but I haven't had the time (or money) required to raise them up to epic/mega, hatch them several more times, then raise them up to epic/mega too. If they aren't mentioned in the wiz 101 wiki as having something special, I don't bother training them up. My houses are just full of pets that I have earned or received through packs and gifts.

other honorable mentions are:

snowball-(fun to look at and gives a cool spell, but nothing special otherwise)

pet rock-(just very cute, but didn't give anything special)

night mare-(gives unicorn, but the spell only goes off about once every 10 battles, so I had to exchange it for a pet that healed more often)

dragon-(this was my very first, I have had him for about 4 years now but he doesn't do anything special that I know of and I can't remember his true dragon kind)

• TerriSkyShardTerriSkyShard Member Posts: 1

My most favorite pet of all is my sweet brass golem named Sebastian. He's cool, quirky, funny, and the way he walks just makes my day. I got him from marleybone, and we've been equipped ever since. He's a really nice pet, and I think he suits me well. Funny that I named him after my most favorite anime, Black Butlerrrr!!!!! Woo! (/^u^)/

~Good luck to everybody, hope everyone has fun! ^w^

• xkitty56xxkitty56x Member UncommonPosts: 2
    My favorite pet is satyr because it is so handy to have when you really need at least some strong healing in a strong battle. It so handy to me that I just love to hear when it does it musical healing dance. Its like my second best friend and that its a pet I will always treat with the best treats I can get and without it I don't know how I would put up a fight before going down for the count or just win with hope by my side so, basically its my most favorite pet I would ever use on wizard101 :).
  • cowmousecowmouse Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet would have to be the plains mammoth
  • philleapaphilleapa Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite Pet Is The Polar Cat, Because it Has The Awesomest Dance and It gives a good card (Dragonblade) Plus they are so AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOME
  • ThaForsakenOnceThaForsakenOnce Member Posts: 1
    Gnome Pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stormchaosstormchaos Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is a sea dragon please choose me !!!! : ) 
  • edog100edog100 Member Posts: 1

Well finally got to the bottom of this gigantic list. :D Ok as a fire wizard i would have to pick either my inferno beast, fire wyvern, or my heckhound, FLUFF FLUFF ( Fluffy ). Although Fluffy doesn't give me any skills or assists me in battle he is great for pet racing with big hurry. Even though he has that i have to choose my inferno cat. After I hatch him with some other higher pets he should have a skill of about 67 and at 57 he already has a few epic skills not ultra-rare EPIC. If anybody wants to know i am Wolf DragonHunter.

• euchner7euchner7 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet would be the Ice Hound.
  • I WOULD SAY WHY BEST A FAVORITE PET IS MY BUDDY DRAGON THAT HAS 75 PEDIGREE AT BABY BUT IS AT ADULT NOW SO IT HAS MORE!

I LOVE THAT PET SO MUCH!

• blanch21blanch21 Member Posts: 1
    It's gotta be the Phoenix! Not only does it look awesome, but the Phoenix pet spell is really cool, too!
  • hbfc12345hbfc12345 Member Posts: 1
    MY FAVORITE PET WOULD HAVE TO BE HELEPHANT BECAUSE OF THE AWESOME BLADE HE GIVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MeganGeeMeganGee Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet would the Astral judge, my sierra. she helps  me out because she gives me judgement.

Like we girls say, BFF'S 4 LIFE.         Picture2013-02-0910-36-01_zps3d9051af.jpg

~She gives Judgement
    ~She is my first hybrid and first hatched
    ♥I will always luv her ♥
    ~MeganGee
  • deuchnerdeuchner Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Forest Lord.
  • AquiloniaAquilonia Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is my Fierce Hound named Queen Fluffy -- she's an adult Hound that casts spritely on me during battle as well as her other attributes.!!

• gogeta24gogeta24 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet would have to be the Myth imp because i enjoy to do pvp and the spell dispels Life and death spells which are effective from a myth wizard as myself.
  • WassefsWassefs Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Brave Hound, cause it heals, it gives me power pips, it gives me a 5% boost of Myth attack and it gives me a card. But i like my pet  really much, i dont care if he's weak, i still like him. :) 
  • tallman567tallman567 Member Posts: 1

Rain Beetle //_^

• comrucomru Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the nightmare.

-David FireEyes

• Buddy64Buddy64 Member Posts: 2
    i love my life bat, its awesome =P
  • ladihawk33ladihawk33 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My  favorite is Wolfhound my boy is Otis :)
  • misslaciebugmisslaciebug Member Posts: 1
    It is so tough to choose one pet as favorite.  My Night Hawk is epic and helps me a lot and my Forest Lord is so cool and helps me out a lot too.  I have 4 wizards and lots of pets it is hard to have one favorite.   I just got a Deer Knight and am thinking it may very soon be a top fave.  At adult he already is casting berserk like crazy, lol.
  • jeuchnerjeuchner Member CommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is my Nightmare.
  • nasuada02nasuada02 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    my favorite pet?  you had to ask? that's really easy......my favorite is the stone colossus.(i own one!) they are sooo awesome and really help you alot.:).......:)
This discussion has been closed.