Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• juanmagri1juanmagri1 gziraPosts: 1Member
    I like all the pets theyt  are all nice  but if you telll me the most one i'll choose the brave hound .
  • einfernosaeinfernosa Louisville, KSPosts: 1Member
    Chimera pet
  • MyrnaSkullMaskMyrnaSkullMask Queens, NYPosts: 2Member

Hi Wizard 101! I want to thank you for giving us the chance to win cool mounts,pets,and crowns! My favortie pet has to be the Death Cyclops because I haven't seen them around much, and becuase they give a awesome card when they are leveled up to ancient! So good luck everyone!!!!

• mminor13mminor13 bakersfield, CAPosts: 1Member
    It is very dificult to choose, as I have many pets that I love.. My current favorite would have to be the Magma Colossus.  
  • chwihnechwihne Homestead, FLPosts: 1Member

My favorite pet is my Ianthine Spectre  image   he's an adult, almost an elder!

I really really hope I would be one of the 15 winners.

• kirostormkirostorm giza, AKPosts: 1Member
    deer knight
  • stormlord1stormlord1 qatifPosts: 1Member
    Gargoyle because it gives berserk,empower and dark pact.
  • sproetjesproetje Hanover Park, ILPosts: 1Member
    My White Winter Owl
  • jellyfish30jellyfish30 stony point, NYPosts: 1Member
    My favorite is the penumbra drake! It is so cool looking!
  • saenysaeny St.Albans, VTPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet would have to be the Mammoth pet. ICE WIZARDS RULE!!
  • ashleylacashleylac webster, NHPosts: 1Member
    heckhound

• cybercat003cybercat003 Mt Vernon, ILPosts: 1Member

i like the assailing dragon the best, sea dragons are great too

• DeathmasteDeathmaste Elyria, OHPosts: 1Member
    My favorite Wizard101 pet is the shadow beast because my death wizard is my farvorite and it gives a death blade that is very useful. 
  • adamwizadamwiz algeriaPosts: 1Member
    azure dragon
  • herbie3003herbie3003 Blaine, MNPosts: 1Member
    Fierce Hound!!
  • cooldaedecooldaede king of prussia, PAPosts: 3Member

I quite enjoy the BloodBat pet. It may not cast a spell or look that cool, but I enjoy the way it flies beside my wizard. Lots of people don't like the BloodBat because you can get it almost anywhere and it's worth nothing. My BloodBat, King Buddy, has been with me since the first 3 years I've been playing Wizard101 and it is very sentimental.

- CoolDaede. My Wizard101 Name Is "Kevin BattleGlade" and he is a level 37 Balance Wizard. I hope the owners of MMORPG consider me one of the grand 15 winners of this giveaway. I believe I am worthy. I do not care which part of the giveaway I get if I win. It does not matter if I do not win. :D

• genesiss23genesiss23 Glendale, WIPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is the ladybug
  • lilfirefly24lilfirefly24 Iron River, MIPosts: 1Member
    I am in love with my wintry elf who works harder than any pet I own!
  • ISaaa17ISaaa17 Providence, RIPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet from Wizard101 is the Pheonix
  • CraZedxMorTalCraZedxMorTal Ozone Park, NYPosts: 1Member

Im pretty sure that the best pet is the Hydra. It has amazing talents. It was surely the best pet the Wizard101 game developers ever made! It is awesome.

• samteddyfreddysamteddyfreddy valpo, INPosts: 2Member
    My favorite pet is the ice snake because it makes you stronger and gives you a spell, is easy to level up, and looks hilaious trying to swim in sunken city.
  • Kingkiller212Kingkiller212 webster, TXPosts: 2Member
    the best pets that i like is the triton pet scarecrow and firezilla
  • adama102adama102 PA, PAPosts: 1Member
    HELLO I'M AN AVOWED PATRIOT OF WIZARD10(TRANSCENDED SORCERER, ACTIVE MEMBER). JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I LOVE KING ISLE, MY FAVORITE ENTERPRISI NG SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT; FAVORITE PET: SEA DRAGON; COUGH* LOVE YA  KINGSISLE AND MY SEA DRAGON! <3 (Pet) Sea Dragon.png
  • abicashabicash NagercoilPosts: 1Member
    fire cat its so cute and it brings me back memories because it was my very first pet   
  • LapainLapain Oswego, NYPosts: 1Member
    My favorite pet is the death bat. Took a while to get it and the spell is a good low pip way to keep shields off an opponent in pvp.
This discussion has been closed.