Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• mminor13mminor13 Member Posts: 1
    It is very dificult to choose, as I have many pets that I love.. My current favorite would have to be the Magma Colossus.  
  • chwihnechwihne Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is my Ianthine Spectre  image   he's an adult, almost an elder!

I really really hope I would be one of the 15 winners.

• kirostormkirostorm Member Posts: 1
    deer knight
  • stormlord1stormlord1 Member Posts: 1
    Gargoyle because it gives berserk,empower and dark pact.
  • sproetjesproetje Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My White Winter Owl
  • jellyfish30jellyfish30 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is the penumbra drake! It is so cool looking!
  • saenysaeny Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet would have to be the Mammoth pet. ICE WIZARDS RULE!!
  • ashleylacashleylac Member Posts: 1
    heckhound

• cybercat003cybercat003 Member Posts: 1

i like the assailing dragon the best, sea dragons are great too

• DeathmasteDeathmaste Member Posts: 1
    My favorite Wizard101 pet is the shadow beast because my death wizard is my farvorite and it gives a death blade that is very useful. 
  • adamwizadamwiz Member Posts: 1
    azure dragon
  • herbie3003herbie3003 Member Posts: 1
    Fierce Hound!!
  • cooldaedecooldaede Member CommonPosts: 3

I quite enjoy the BloodBat pet. It may not cast a spell or look that cool, but I enjoy the way it flies beside my wizard. Lots of people don't like the BloodBat because you can get it almost anywhere and it's worth nothing. My BloodBat, King Buddy, has been with me since the first 3 years I've been playing Wizard101 and it is very sentimental.

- CoolDaede. My Wizard101 Name Is "Kevin BattleGlade" and he is a level 37 Balance Wizard. I hope the owners of MMORPG consider me one of the grand 15 winners of this giveaway. I believe I am worthy. I do not care which part of the giveaway I get if I win. It does not matter if I do not win. :D

• genesiss23genesiss23 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the ladybug
  • lilfirefly24lilfirefly24 Member Posts: 1
    I am in love with my wintry elf who works harder than any pet I own!
  • ISaaa17ISaaa17 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet from Wizard101 is the Pheonix
  • CraZedxMorTalCraZedxMorTal Member Posts: 1

Im pretty sure that the best pet is the Hydra. It has amazing talents. It was surely the best pet the Wizard101 game developers ever made! It is awesome.

• samteddyfreddysamteddyfreddy Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is the ice snake because it makes you stronger and gives you a spell, is easy to level up, and looks hilaious trying to swim in sunken city.
  • Kingkiller212Kingkiller212 Member Posts: 2
    the best pets that i like is the triton pet scarecrow and firezilla
  • adama102adama102 Member Posts: 1
    HELLO I'M AN AVOWED PATRIOT OF WIZARD10(TRANSCENDED SORCERER, ACTIVE MEMBER). JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I LOVE KING ISLE, MY FAVORITE ENTERPRISI NG SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT; FAVORITE PET: SEA DRAGON; COUGH* LOVE YA  KINGSISLE AND MY SEA DRAGON! <3 (Pet) Sea Dragon.png
  • abicashabicash Member Posts: 1
    fire cat its so cute and it brings me back memories because it was my very first pet   
  • LapainLapain Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the death bat. Took a while to get it and the spell is a good low pip way to keep shields off an opponent in pvp.
  •  
  • ravoogleravoogle Member Posts: 1
    sea dragon
  • BigGuy000BigGuy000 Member CommonPosts: 1

My favorite pet would have to be my NutCracker.

Full Proof, May Cast Fairy, May Cast Sprite, May Cast Unicorn, and May Cast Fortify.

This discussion has been closed.