Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• MyrnaSkullMaskMyrnaSkullMask Member Posts: 2
    First I would like to say thank you Wizard 101 for giving us this opportunity to win alot of cool stuff! My favortie pet would be my Death Cyclops because I don't see many of them around anymore, and they give a Death Cyclops card at ancient, that does 280 damage and gives you a + 35 death blade! So good luck everyone!!!
  • unavoidedunavoided Member Posts: 1
    I love all pets, they have their very own talents, their is always a use for a pet, either to be put in your home to be a hoarder or use as a decoration or be used in battle to destroy your enemies. some pets may not get the best of talents but I'm sure enough if you keep hatching they will become better and better. - chris soulsword, lvl 90 death. 4 year player.
  • brave hound

• ashwinikrishanashwinikrishan Member Posts: 1

My Favourite Pet is   DEER KNIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!

I like this pet because it has awesome talents like PAIN GIVER, SPELL DEFYING, DEER KNIGHT RISES and most important it gives FEINT at baby AND It looks cool.

PLEASE  PLEASE  SELECT ME AS ONE OF THE WINNERS     

I JUST WANT CROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                  

THANK YOU!!!!

• FrankiesmashFrankiesmash Member Posts: 1
    My Favourite Pet Is The Topaz Kraken Because its Gold, and a Kraken Right? LOL Best pet ever heals me all the time and did I mention its gold? Lol love it so much and the fact that its dance is amazingly cute and that it always has a cold which i dont mind cause it makes it cuter!! Hahaaha lol ok good luck everyone btw who doesnt like a gold pet?!
  • leeman4leeman4 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is the minotaur.
  • sky10102sky10102 Member UncommonPosts: 2

The storm beetle is great o:

• katbird0124katbird0124 Member Posts: 1

cool

• Hello Wizard101 Central, my brother, sister and I agree that the Brave Hound is our is our favorite pet. We all have brave hounds in different colors and we use them for combat and pet derby. Thank you for making this game because we couldn't be even closer without Wizard101. 

Sincerly, 

Joshua Stormblade- Balance

Destiny BlueDust- Ice 

Jeffrey Darkshade- Death

• irvin2001irvin2001 Member Posts: 2
    my favorite pet is my Ianthine spectre a

• sunshine2013sunshine2013 Member Posts: 1
    White Winter Owl
  • PhenoixblizzardPhenoixblizzard Member UncommonPosts: 1
    my favorite pet would have to be the white winter owl. it is so cute!
  • FallonxLoveFallonxLove Member Posts: 1
    Orthrus, because who can't find a two headed dog awesome?
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546

I would have to say my White Winter Owl..

Excellent pet with 5 possible Ultra Rare slots and 1 or two Rare, currently trained to have Guardian Wall and Health Bounty.

(Pet) White Winter Owl.png

(Talent) Guardian Wall.png(Talent) Health Bounty.png

• allinusallinus Member UncommonPosts: 1

EVERYBODYS OPINION MATTERS

~ Me (Cody SkullBlood, lvl 42 ice)

I really like my Spirit of Nature pet, his name is spike. His card may not be the strongest, I know, but he is my favorite. I got him a few months after I joined. He is an adult now, with the stats of "may cast life trap" and "may cast pierce." If you really don't know what they look like, the are almost invisible earth walkers/collossuses and the give the spell earth walker. This pet is my absolute favorite, and if I had to pick one pet in the whole wizard101, i'd chose him! :)

• jlyn013jlyn013 Member Posts: 1

Favorite useful pet is a tricky dragon, but if you were asking based on looks would be a different answer.

• vCaspenvCaspen Member Posts: 1
    Ice Hound
  • audramnaudramn Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is the deer knight.  
  • My favorite pet is BURNINATOR which i am using currently and its rare and looks epic. Thats my favorite pet!
  • missriddlemissriddle Member Posts: 1
    imageTHE PET ROCK! >.<! CAUSE IT ROCKS!!! :D
  • amglaramglar Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet would have to be humongo frog !!!
  • ilikepiedoyoilikepiedoyo Member Posts: 3
    Baskilisk
  • juanmagri1juanmagri1 Member Posts: 1
    I like all the pets theyt  are all nice  but if you telll me the most one i'll choose the brave hound .
  • einfernosaeinfernosa Member Posts: 1
    Chimera pet
  • MyrnaSkullMaskMyrnaSkullMask Member Posts: 2

Hi Wizard 101! I want to thank you for giving us the chance to win cool mounts,pets,and crowns! My favortie pet has to be the Death Cyclops because I haven't seen them around much, and becuase they give a awesome card when they are leveled up to ancient! So good luck everyone!!!!

This discussion has been closed.