Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• ValisterXValisterX Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Ianthine Spectre!
  • Wizard101FeenWizard101Feen Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet has to be my epice sea turtle! Mine has epic stats! GO TURTLES!
  • Dove509Dove509 Member Posts: 1

Every Pet is wonderful and I have used almost all of them. But i always seem to go back to my Spirit of Nature, I have three of them and each one seems to take very good care of my toons. I don't see mny of them around so that too makes me feel special in some little way. Pets are a wondeful thing :-)

Thank You for sharing Your Awesome Site with all of Us at Wizard 101..  Mariah/Kayla/Anna ((Aka Dove))

• also is nice of wizard101 to get peoples the packs and like me said wolves rock! also wizad101 rocks XD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• dctrinkdctrink Member Posts: 1
    This is for my son who was playing almost all day since he got out of school early, he is going for Fragmented Dragon.  
  • xanass1xanass1 Member Posts: 1
    I love the Doom Scurrier Aka Black Widow pet. Spiders have always been my thing. She's a spooky pet, but at the same time you can tell she's a Lady. Really love her colors and card.
  • pete224pete224 Member Posts: 1
    mine would be the samoorai
  • wizzyfan11wizzyfan11 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet isthe buddy dragon
  • sunhersunher Member Posts: 1

I'm a storm wizard, and my favorite pet it's the FOG UNICORN, because it really helps me boost my  storm spells with the darkwind card. My second school is life and my pet helps me with the life boost, and she also has spritely so it's really helpful   :D

• bradman92bradman92 Member Posts: 1
    Ghost Dragon, Vigilant Dragon, Blaze Beast
  • snowspray018snowspray018 Member Posts: 1

My favourite pet is the Ice elf.

• pokemon3864pokemon3864 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    my favorite pet is the nutcracker i know fairy ice blade spell proof lively and snowman card when in 1st generation :D
  • willowbluewillowblue Member UncommonPosts: 1
    efreet
  • crusherccrusherc Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Sporty Dragon - because he looks like a banana that's on fire and that's just hot.
  • animal-lover555animal-lover555 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love the new velocirapter pet
  • josh2000josh2000 Member Posts: 1

I love unicorn pet, when i started to playing this game the first pet i bought was the unicorn. Because i do believed Unicorn known as a mythical animal that make our dreams come true, just like on the game unicorn heals all, that pet is very powerful and majestic...

UNICORN PET   PLS MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE....

• allstar1223allstar1223 Member Posts: 1
    Jade Oni
  • necroshade509necroshade509 Member Posts: 2

my favorite pet is the tundra warden some might think he is not good but i think it is amazing

GO TUNDRA WARDEN!!!!!!!!!

• voltragonvoltragon Member UncommonPosts: 2

i like my vigilant dragon pet. it was a drop i got from a pack and i have discovered he is very useful in my battles. it is also useful to hatch with my dad. GO BANDIT THE VIGILANT DRAGON!

• GrimReaper1224GrimReaper1224 Member Posts: 1
    Diesel my Hotzilla

• sapphirekitty96sapphirekitty96 Member Posts: 1
    MY PET EGG ITS SOO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND IT HAS SPRITELY :D

sapphire's wrath

• wilksha1wilksha1 Member Posts: 2

my fav pet has to be my war oni KOBE!!! plz pick me i want the crowns for my lvl 90 death

• MOOFUNMOOFUN Member UncommonPosts: 1

MY FAVORITE WIZARD 101 PET IS THE LADY BUG.

• LostEraLostEra Member Posts: 1
    Piper, my adorable cloud demon. Momma loves you Pip! Thats his nickname cause he gives me  +2% power pips and I liked Great Expectations from english class last year.  It just fits and its kinda weird. Oh well! Good luck to everyone else and to the people who have to read all of these, thank you! Love you, Pip!
  • kog6037kog6037 Member Posts: 2
    mine is the summer dragon.
This discussion has been closed.