Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• tnadevtnadev Member Posts: 2

aztca dinosaur

• hiiammehiiamme Member Posts: 1
    I boubt I will get picked but my favourite pet my blaze beast callled COOKIE. He`s really cute and gives me the card "Fire Blade". I won him in one of the bundles and it was love at first sight.
    :D
  • 2323234023232340 Member Posts: 1
    My two favorite pets are the  fire gnome and fiery judge. They both have good stats.
  • StMichelleStMichelle Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is the Nightmare, dark but beautiful and elegant, in my eyes it is the most unique pet.
  • 14stevi1414stevi14 Member Posts: 1

I love all my pet, But my favorite is my Heckhound, Duke Dakota. I also love the beast pes.

• Scorp2778Scorp2778 Member Posts: 31
    Nightmare.
  • Butterfly9504Butterfly9504 Member Posts: 1
    I really like my Damp Demon. She is so cute when she shakes her little tush to cast a sprite spell or a pierce spell.
  • machodudemachodude Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the deer knight.Because it can use a well pretty good spell ;).And well it was my first pet ever so i always have it by my side.Plus it has a pretty high pedigree :D.

• duds86duds86 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Rain beetle is my favorite.
  • DrGodzilla120DrGodzilla120 Member Posts: 2

• gigimstrick1gigimstrick1 Member CommonPosts: 1
    pet rock
  • uchenna6831uchenna6831 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is the 70 pedigree rain beetle it gives me great resist and heals
  • MandaLovex3MandaLovex3 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet would be the forest beast!!! It's super cute plus it gives an extra blade for my life person! image
  • MichaelB12345MichaelB12345 Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is a hydra it's a cool and reliable pet.  it's just plain awesome pet!

• reedskythiefreedskythief Member Posts: 1
    MY GNOME
  • gadzook123gadzook123 Member Posts: 1

i like the snow dragon because its pretty cute, but i also like my phoenix because it helps during battles alot

• isaiahbrown911isaiahbrown911 Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pets are the kraken,storm bettle,pheonix,and the death minotaur.But my favorite pet would have to be the pheonix.The death minotaur is my 2nd favorite.The kraken is my last favorite.ttyl -_-!
  • KevinG.97KevinG.97 Member Posts: 1
    Hmm so far mine would be Ice Hound!
  • lalamay991111lalamay991111 Member Posts: 1
             My favorite pet would be my baby leopard. She does not give battle cards,  yet I do not need battle cards when I got good armor. The reason she is my favorite is because I named her Kitty, and all my friends think its cute. They always want me to use her and not my other pets.One friend was jealous and wanted to name her fire cat Kitty, but she changed it  becuase she said it was not the same. So even though my pet baby leopard does not give battle cards, I think its fair to say  that  she has the power of cuteness instead XD :)                

• technerd101technerd101 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet is Harry, my Sea Turtle.
  • DrGodzilla120DrGodzilla120 Member Posts: 2
    A normal dragon. Lord Gus.
  • kai3345kai3345 Member Posts: 1
    Jade Oni
  • Blake596Blake596 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet would have to be my Orthrus, Lord Diesel. 
  • thuros12thuros12 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Tailstom Pantera
  • thinkformthinkform Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My mamoth  and  cerberus
This discussion has been closed.